Antique Furniture Auction of over 600 Lots of Interesting Fine Antiques, Irish Art, Interiors, Jewellery, Silver, Objects of Interest and Collectables.
To include Fine and Antique Furniture, Chandeliers, Irish Art, Decor Items, Rugs, Jewellery and more!
Included is the contents of The old Rectory, Enniscorthy Co Wexford and other important clients.
Viewing from Monday to Friday from the 8th August from 12-5pm
We can liaise and give courier options depending on where you are based.
GMK COURIERS -0851019211
22nd August 2022 from
(Lots 1 to 632)
8th August 2022 -
9th August 2022 -
10th August 2022 -
11th August 2022 -
12th August 2022 -
13th August 2022 -
15th August 2022 -
16th August 2022 -
17th August 2022 -
18th August 2022 -
19th August 2022 -
20th August 2022 -
21st August 2022 -
CONDITIONS OF SALE BY AUCTION
1. Subject To The Absolute Discretion Of The Auctioneer, The Highest Bidder To Be The Purchaser And If A Dispute Arises Between Two Or More Bidders The Dispute May Be Settled By The Auctioneer, Or The Lot So In Dispute May Be Immediately Put Up And Resold.
2. The Highest Bidder Shall Be The Buyer At The “HAMMER PRICE”. Any Disputes Will Be Settled At The Auctioneer’s Discretion
3. The Seller Shall Be Entitled To Place A Reserve On Lots At The Discretion Of The Auctioneer. The Auctioneer Shall Have The Right To Bid On Behalf Of The Seller For Any Lot On Which A Reserve Has Been Placed.
4. All Buyers Must Register Before Bidding and the auctioneer has the right to refuse admission to its premises or attendance at its auctions by any person. All bids are legally binding and by bidding either online or in person are treated as such.
5. The Buyer Shall Pay A Premium Of 23% On The “Hammer Price” Of Each Item, Inclusive Of V.A.T. or 26.69% for Live Website Bidding if the “flat fee” option has not been selected
6. Payment Must Be Made In Cash, Irish Personal Debit, By Bank Draft, Bank Transfer Or Cheque (By Prior Agreement). The Purchase Price Must Be Paid In Full Before A Lot Is Released And Title Passed To The Bidder.
7. Anti -Money Laundering RJK Waterford Ltd. Is Obliged To Report Suspicious Transactions To The Garda Síochana And Revenue Commissioners Under The Criminal Justice (Money Laundering And Terrorist Financing) Act 2010.
In Line With This Legislation We Cannot Accept CASH Payments In Excess Of €3,000.
For All Cash Transactions In Excess Of €500, Our Customers Are Required To Fill Out A Cash Origin Form, Available At The Office Desk.
8. Bidders Who Wish To Bid Live Online Can Do So By Registering With Easyliveauction.Com. Easyliveauctions Charges £3 “Flat Fee” Or “Free Registration” 3% Commission Charge + VAT On The Hammer Price in addition to our own fees. Please be aware that even if you register on Easyliveauction.com and select the "Flat Fee" option, bidding live using Antiquesireland.ie on the day of the auction will still incur the 3% internet surcharge.
9. Catalogue Descriptions Are Intended To Provide A General Description Of Lots To Help The Prospective Buyer. They Do Not Always Include Details Of Damage Or Condition Of Lots. Buyers Are Advised To View Each Piece Personally Before The Sale. Buyers Are Expected To Form Their Own Opinions As To The Origins, Date, Condition, Provenance Or Attributions Of Lots Catalogued. The Auctioneer, R. J. KEIGHERY, Is Not Responsible For The Correct Description, Genuineness Of, Or Any Default Of Defect In Any Lot, And Make No Warranty Whatever.
10. Glossary of Important Catalogue Terms
a) AF – As Found, item contains some damage that may not be included in the description or photographed in entirety.
b) WW – Wood Worm, item contains some presence of wood worm old or new, treated or untreated.
11. Ample Opportunity Is Given For Inspection Of Lots. Each Purchaser, By Making A Bid On A Lot, Acknowledges That They Are Fully Satisfied Before Bidding, By Physical Inspection Or Otherwise, As To The Description, Condition, And Other Information Relating To The Lot. Despite All Efforts Being Made To Ensure Accurate Descriptions And Estimates, Lots Are Assumed To Be Viewed And Inspected. As Such, All Lots Are Sold With All Faults And Errors Of Description, At The Buyers’ Risk. While The Auctioneer Will Endeavour To Make Certain Observations On The Conditions Of Items, The Buyer Is Reminded That The Condition Report Is Based On Opinion And Should Not Be Taken As A Statement Of Fact.
12. Mechanical Or Electrical Objects Including Clocks, Regardless Of Age Are Not Guaranteed To Be In Working Order. It Is The Duty Of The Buyer To Ensure That Items Are Checked For Compliance With Safety Regulations By A Qualified Expert. The Auctioneer Offers No After Sale Guarantee Whatsoever In Regard To Mechanical Or Electrical Items And We Accept No Subsequent Liability For Any Damage, Loss Or Injury Arising From The Use Of Items.
13. The Property Of A Lot Shall Not Pass To The Buyer Until The Purchase Price Has Been Paid For In Full, But The Lot Will Be At The Buyer’s Risk In All Respects From The Fall Of The Hammer.
14. Furniture Couriers: We Take No Responsibility For Items Brought To/From Our Auction Rooms By Couriers/Delivery Firms. The Following Are Local And Available For Furniture Delivery, Contact Them Directly For Delivery Quotes.
- Marek Gmitter, Transpro Logistics (Nationwide) 0851019211
- Vincent Reilly, Reilly Transport (Nationwide) 0877987784
- Karsten Cullen, Essential Moves (South/Southeast) 0830590284
- Noel Enwright, A-To-B Moving Solutions (South/Southwest) 0862411856
RJK Waterford LTD. Registered office: Irish Companies Registration Office Registered with the Irish Companies Registration Office business no: 295297 PSRA Licence no: 001863
Nationwide & International Furniture Delivery Available by Arranging Directly with the Following Couriers
GMK Couriers - Marek - 0851019211
Reilly Transport - Vincent - 0877987784
Essential Moves - Karsten- 0830590284
A-B Movers - Noel - 0862411856
Kennedy Movers (UK) - Brian - 0872233288
Small lots can be posted at your cost