General Household Items, Christmas Items, Antiques, Gold, Silver Job Lots, New Toys, Sweets Selection. All Items Must Go!!!!
Ends 29th November 2022 from
Fees apply to the hammer price:
*These fees include buyers premiums and internet surcharges.
23% inc VAT*
Please see the auctioneers terms & conditions for more information
Terms & Conditions.
1. Purchaser/Vendors: who bid on items are committed by law to see out the sale in
payment, ABC auctions gives 2 working days after auction finishes for payments to be
2. Lots may be grouped, withdrawn or divided at the discretion of the Auctioneer.
3. Timed auctions are every Tuesday, orders will be ready the following Tuesday to be
picked up between the hours of 10am 4pm unless agreed by auctioneer.
4. Goods left on the premises by the Purchaser or the vendor are left at their own risk.
5. Goods left in for sale & then withdrawn by the Vendor prior to the sale are liable to a 20%
charge of the value estimated by the Auctioneer.
6. (Purchaser/Vendors) All items are sold as seen and are untested No refunds will be given,
and all lots do not come with warranties .
7. ABC Auctions charge a 20% commission fee (MIn £1.00 hammer premium.)
8. (Vendors) £1.00 unsold item fee will be charged. (I.E 5 items equals £5.00 Ten items £10
and so on)
9. Unsold items must be collected by the vendor at the end of the week, not doing so will
result in (A £15.00 STORAGE FEE WHICH IS PAYABLE EACH WEEK ITEMS ARE LEFT Min
two weeks then after becomes the property of the auction house)
10. ABC auctions, disclaims all responsibility for default by either the Purchaser or the
Vendor because he acts as the agent for the Vendor only and therefore does not pay out
to the Vendor until payment is received from the Purchaser.
11. The Vendor retains the right to fix a reserve price, or to bid for any lot, and shall agree to
pay 20% Commission.
12. Payments can be made in Cash/Bank Transfer/Card.
13. No children in Auction Rooms at viewing or during Auction.
14. Please note there is a £10 packaging fee added to all orders that need to be delivered no matter what the size of item is Unless collected.
Items will be packed and shipped at a cost to the buyer, within a 14 day time line. ABC auctions are not responsible for any damaged made by the transit of goods, if items are damaged in transit please refer to the courier service that delivered items for refunds.
WE ADVISES BIDDERS TO BE CAREFUL ON BIDDING ON LARGE 'JOBLOTS' DUE TO SIZE AND WEIGHT CAN BECOME COSTLY TO THE SOUTH OF IRELAND AND UK AND OTHER COUNTRIES.
LARGER ITEMS (I.E. FURNITURE ETC) THAT HAVE BEEN SOLD WILL BE UP TO THE BIDDER TO ARRANGE THEIR OWN COURIER FOR COLLECTION.