Please read and familiarise yourself with our terms and conditions set out below for Larry O’Keeffe Auction Rooms.
Conditions of Sale
1) All lots are sold as seen, viewing times are provided prior to the sale to inspect each lot to ensure that the buyer is fully satisifed with the condition of the lot and the making of the bid for a lot. The Auctioneer accepts no resposiblilty for a lot that is damaged and/or repaired, Lots are sold with all imperfections and/or damages.
2) Each item is sold with all faults, imperfections and errors of description in the lots of the catalogue or as these may be divided or conjoined at the sale. The Auctioneers not being responsible for the correct description, genuinesness or autehticity of, or any fault or defect in any lot, and making no warranty whatever: the buyers being held to have satified themselves as to the condition, quality and description of the lots before bidding.
3) Images used on projectors/television screens throughout the sale serve merely as a reminder to customers of the lot under the hammer. It is essential that the buyer has fully satisfied themselves with the quality of the lot sold.
4) Each buyer/bidder shall be allocated a buyer’s number and shall be obliged to display the said under on purchase. It is essential that all purchasers register for a bidding number for each sale and provide name address and contact number.
5) Buyer premiums per lot 18% including vat.
Please note that any lots purchased online with easyLiveAuction.com live auction will be subject to an additional 3% commission charge at the rate imposed on the hammer price if the 'Free Registration' option has been selected.
6) VAT Regulations – All lots sold within the Auctioneer’s Vat Margin Scheme. Revenue Regulations require that the buyers premium must be invoiced at a rate which is inclusive of VAT. For any VAT registered buyers the VAT is not recoverable.
7) The highest bidder to be the purchaser, and if any dispute arises between two or more bidders, the lot in dispute to be immediately put up again and re-sold as the Auctioneer may decide. The Auctioneer will regulate the bidding.
8) The Auctioneer reserves the right to refuse any bidding or to withdraw any lots from the sale.
9) Any buyer purchasing a lot or lots, whether for their own self or on behalf of a third party is responsible for the purchase of said lot(s) and payment of item(s)
10) Ownership of a lot shall not pass to the buyer until the Auctioneer has been paid in full for the said lot.
11) Payment – all lots must be paid for in full before removal from the premises by bank transfer, cash, bank draft, laser or cheque vouched to the satisfaction of the Auctioneer. Laser and credit card payments will only be accepted by the cardholder in person and are subject to an additional surcharge. Payment for online auctions only be made by bank transfer or Euro bank draft. No lot shall be dispatched until full payment has been cleared.
12) All Measurements are approximations.
13) By registering for the sale all bidders and buyers agree to Larry O’Keeffe Auctions terms and conditions.
14) All goods to be collected by 5pm on Tuesday 2nd November 2015. Where this is not possible it is the purchasers responsibility to inform the auction house and further arrangements can be made.
Whilst every care is taken in compiling the information, we give no guarantee as the the accuracy thereof and enquirers must satifisy themselves regarding the description, condition of goods etc.
Larry O’Keeffe Auctions at times offer an online bidding service via teasyLiveAuction.com for bidders who cannot attend the sale.
In completing the bidder registration on www.easyLiveAuction.com and providing your credit card details and unless alternative arrangements are agreed with Larry O’Keeffe Auctions :
1. authorise Larry O’Keeffe Auctions , if they so wish, to charge the credit card given in part or full payment, including all fees, for items successfully purchased in the auction via easyLiveAuction.com, and
2. confirm that you are authorised to provide these credit card details to Larry O’Keeffe Auctions through www.easyLiveAuction.com and agree that Larry O’Keeffe Auctions are entitled to ship the goods to the card holder name and card holder address provided in fulfilment of the sale.
Please note that any lots purchased via easyLiveAuction.com live auction service will be subject to an additional 3% commission charge at the rate imposed on the hammer price if the 'Free Registration' option has been selected.
Shipping quotes can be provided on request, we can arrange delivery at a reasonable cost. Alternatively you can arrange your own shipment.
Whilst every effort will be made to ensure safe delivery of goods purchased it is recommended Clients arrange their own insurance if required as the Auction House are not responsible for any damage etc that occurs in transit, it is at the sole risk of the purchaser.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Larry O'Keeffe Auctioneers