Live 2 Day Sale! Join Us Friday Pm Garden, Power Tools, Diy, Camping. Saturday Am Sporting, Bicycles, More Tools - Fishing Gear. Saturday Pm Collectables, Vintage Toys, Antique, Art, Small Furniture
BID NOW IN ADVANCE OR BID LIVE AT OUR AUCTION HOUSE OR ONLINE
FRIDAY FROM 5PM LOTS 1 -400
Garden Furniture, Planters, Garden design, Ornaments, Power Tools, Vintage Tools, DIY, Camping and more!
SATURDAY AM FROM 10AM LOTS 401 - 650
Sporting, Bicycles, MORE TOOLS, Clearance DIY job lots, Industrial, Garden tools, Fishing gear and more! MOWERS, APPLIANCES, BOTTLE FRIDGES, ICE CREAM MAKERS AND MORE!
SATURDAY PM FROM 1PM LOTS 800-1170
COLLECTABLES, VINTAGE TOYS, ANTIQUE, ART, SMALL ANTIQUE AND VINTAGE FURNITURE
VIEWING IN THE SALE ROOM FRIDAY FROM 9AM SATURDAY FROM 9AM
SALE GOES LIVE AT ***5PM FRIDAY RESUMES SATURDAY FROM 10AM
JOIN US IN THE ROOM OR LISTEN AND BID LIVE ONLINE!
SOMETHING FOR EVERYONE!
CALL 01978822769 FOR ANY FURTHER DETAILS, ADDITIONAL PHOTOS OR CONDITION REPORTS REQUIRED ON ANY ITEMS EMAIL ADMIN@TONGSAUCTIONHOUSE.CO.UK
DELIVERY AVAILABLE ON ALL ITEMS , ANYWHERE!
26th May 2023 from
- Garden Furniture, Planters, Garden design, Ornaments, Power Tools, Vintage Tools, DIY, Camping and more!
(Lots 1 to 400)
27th May 2023 from
- Sporting, Bicycles, MORE TOOLS, Clearance DIY job lots, Industrial, Garden tools, Fishing gear and more! MOWERS, APPLIANCES, BOTTLE FRIDGES, ICE CREAM MAKERS AND MORE!
(Lots 401 to 650)
27th May 2023 from
- COLLECTABLES, VINTAGE TOYS, ANTIQUE, ART, SMALL FURNITURE
(Lots 800 to 1170)
26th May 2023 -
27th May 2023 -
Fees apply to the hammer price:
23% inc VAT*
Flat Fee Registration
*These fees include buyers premiums and internet surcharges.
20% inc VAT*
Please see the auctioneers terms & conditions for more information
All items are sold "AF" (As found) with no guarantee of condition unless stated otherwise, I.E "Good working order" or "GWO" please contact us for condition reports and more details on items and condition
This is a number we have in our system that each individual buyer has and is unique for each individual buyer. You must register with us before bidding starts, bids cannot be accepted without it
Proxy bid, absentee bid, or commission bid
If the bidder is not able to attend the auction, the bidder can leave a bid on an item. The auctioneer bids for you, up to the amount of the bid. If the item does not reach the left bid amount, the bidder wins the item at the last bid, not at the left bid amount. Bids can be made in person, by telephone or by e-mail.
Conditions of Sale
1. The highest bidder, subject to any reserve and auctioneers discretion will be the purchaser. No bids will be accepted after the hammer has fallen please be clear when bidding
2. In the event of any dispute the auctioneers reserve the right to resell the lot or lots in question.
3. The minimum buyer’s premium is £2.00 if the hammer price is £10 or under and 20% if the hammer price is over £10.00 and is charged on all lots.
4. No lots may be cleared until paid for in full; buyers of multiple lots must pay for them all before any lots can be cleared.
5. Any person on the auctioneer's premises before, during or after the sale shall be there at their own risk and shall have no claim against the auctioneer in respect of any accident or injury that may occur.
6. The auctioneer or anybody in his or her employment has no authority to give any representation or warranty in relation to any lot.
7. The purchaser shall have no right against the auctioneer in respect of error, mis-description or defect of any lot.
8. The auctioneer accepts no responsibly for any payment made to the vendor if it later transpires that the lot or lots were subject to a hire purchase agreement or other third party claims
9. In the event of any buyer failing to pay and clear lot (s) within a reasonable time the auctioneer may re-sell the lot (s) and any negative balance will be charged to the original buyer
10. All potential buyers must register their name and address prior to bidding - Bids will not be accepted unless the bidder has a number.
By making a bid, attending at sale or preview the potential purchaser acknowledges the above conditions.
By entering a lot the potential vendor acknowledges the following conditions..
1. All electrical items are sold as seen unless stated otherwise.
If items are found to be misdescribed by vendor - charges will incur for lost fees.
2. Sale lots not paid for could be re-entered for sale at the auctioneers’ discretion
3. Unsold items not collected from us after 2 sales, can become the property of the auction and can be disposed of by Tong’s Auction House or group with other unsold items. Fees may be charged for disposal or unsold lot listing and handling.
4. If an item has a fixed reserve and does not sell within 2 sales - fees may be charged up to 20% - please email firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.
5. Payment is to be made within 5 days of the sale by bank transfer or cash on collection, we may also be able to accept PayPal payments
Packing and posting service available please enquire with the auction house.