O’Neill & Flanagan was founded in 1999 and is committed to providing the best possible service in line with the ever changing property market. O’Neill & Flanagan deal with residential and commercial sales and rentals and also with sites, agricultural land and livestock due to its foundations in agriculture. The business covers County Wicklow and surrounding areas and offers a wide range of services to meet the requirements of a broad client base.
Pat O’Neill is a fully qualified member of IPAV is licenced by the Property Services Regulatory Authority. His experience and knowledge of the local market is unmatched. Pat O’Neill is supported by an experienced team who offer a professional friendly and client focused service. Based in Market Square House Aughrim, with a branch office at Fitzwilliam Square, Wicklow Town, owners and buyers can benefit from a first-hand quality service with all enquiries.
The business offers a wide range of services to include the following:
• Sale of Residential, Industrial, Commercial or Investment property by Auction, Tender or Private Treaty,
• Land Sale and Letting,
• Residential and Commercial property Letting,
• Valuations for Legal and Mortgage purposes, Probate, Transfer, HSE Fair Deal Scheme, House contents.
• Local Agents for Coillte Teorannta (Coillte),
• Plant and Machinery Sales and Valuation,
• Professional Procurement
• House Auctions