1. You only need to bid once.
2. Bid the maximum amount you are willing to pay for this auction lot. This amount, unseen by other bidders or consignors, will be used to bid for you as long as the current bid is lower than your bid.
3. Bids must be whole amounts. Partial amounts will not be accepted.
4. Review your bid carefully before submitting it. Make sure that you are willing to pay the price you bid for this lot. If you make a mistake on your bid, you will have only one more chance to correct it before it becomes final.
5. If this lot has a photograph, click it for a more detailed view of the item.
6. A Buyer's Premium per Lot is charged in addition to the successful bid.
7. If you are the successful high bidder when the auction closes, you will receive an Email confirmation immediately following the auction followed by an E-mail invoice in the next few days for your winnings.
8. Terms and conditions differ for each type of sale and are subject to changes. Please review our Terms and Conditions. Your bid means that you accept them and will comply if you are the winning bidder.
9. Shipping Is Free, Special Delivery Insured and tracked, However the buyer owns the items once it is paid for, and must ensure it is adequately Insured.
10. Bid increments determine the lowest amount you may bid on a particular lot. Normally, bids must be at least one bidding increment over the Current Bid.
For Items Valued from 0 – 500 GBP Bid Increments will be £10
From 500 – 1000 Bid Increments will Increase to £25
From 1000 and upwards Bid increments will be £50
Buyers Terms and Conditions.
and Conditions of Business for Buyers
Care is taken to ensure that All Lot descriptions, attributes, origin, date, age, provenance and condition are reliable and accurate, but all such statements are statements of opinion and are not to be taken as statements or representations of fact. Gold2u reserve the right, in forming their opinion, to consult and rely upon any expert or authority reasonably considered by them to be reliable. The images provided are of the actual item you will receive, are high resolution and should be used to help determined the items condition. All clients are advised they are entering into a contract with Gold2u under English Law.
1. The Buyer
The highest bidder above reserve is to be the buyer. If any dispute arises, the auctioneer shall have sole discretion to settle any dispute, or place the lot up again for sale.
2. Buyer Identification
Buyers will be expected to register in accordance with the Terms and conditions set out by EasyLive Auctioneers prior to bidding.
3. Buyer’s Premium
The buyer shall pay the hammer price together with a buyer’s premium at the rate of 10%.
Immediately on the fall of the hammer, all lots shall be at the sole risk and expense of the respective purchasers.
5. All buyers you will be sent a payment request via email, telephone payments are not accepted. A bank payment or Bank Transfer is the only available option for payment.
All Bidders need to pay within 5 working days of the auction end. Failure to pay for goods within 5 working days of the auction will result in the sale being rescinded. The defaulting buyer will also be blocked from bidding at future auctions.
Methods of Payment
direct bank payment. Personal cheques are acceptable, There is no current need to post the cheque, these can be scanned and sent via email, Clearance usually takes One working day, however the buyer must understand that NO goods will be released/posted until funds have cleared bank clearance of the cheque has completed.
6. Shipment of Goods
All goods must be paid for and will be dispatched immediately, using Special Deliver Royal Mail, or Fedex, whichever is deemed to be the most suitable, based on Value. Shipping is Free of charge.
9. Third Party Liability
Gold2u shall not be liable for any damage or loss, buyers purchase at there at his own risk. They shall have no claim against Gold2u in respect to any accident which may occur or injury, damage or loss howsoever caused.
10. Rights of Admission
The right is reserved to refuse admission to the auction premises and may be used by Gold2u without giving a reason.