1. The buyer shall be the highest bidder acceptable acceptable to auctioneer and the auctioneer reserves the right to settle any dispute which may arise. The auctioneer also reserves the right to bid on behalf of the vendor.
2. Buyers shall pay a deposit of 25% or more on each lot purchased, or the whole of the purchase money if required. Failure to do so shall result in the lot, or lots, being put up again and resold.
3. All lots shall be paid for and taken away, with all faults and errors of description at the buyer's own expense and risk within the time specified for collection/delivery. The auctioneer shall not be responsible for the correct description of any lot or any default or defect in any lot, making no warranty whatsoever.
4. The auctioneer reserves the right to withdraw any lot or lots as he or she wishes and also to cancel the sale of any lot at any time.
5. On no account shall any lot be removed whilst the sale is in progress
6. Failure to comply with the above conditions shall result in the forfeit of any money deposited as part payment and any lot unclaimed within the specified time shall be resold publicly or privately by the auctioneer.
7. All lots sold at the auction are subject to 20% auction fees and all buyers shall pay said fees.
8. Payment must be cash, bank draft, or cheque, subject to the satisfaction of the auctioneer.
9. V.A.T. is included in the fee.
10. Notwithstanding any other of these conditions, if within 14 days after the sale, the auctioneer have received from the buyer any notice, in writing, that, in his view the lot is a deliberate forgery and, within 21 days after such notification, the buyer returns the same to the auctioneer in the same condition as at the time of sale and by production written evidence, the burden of proof to be upon the buyer, satisfies the auctioneer that considered in the light of the entry in the catalogue, the lot is a deliberate forgery, then the sale of the lot will be rescinded and the purchase price of the same is to be refunded. The auctioneer's word will be final in this matter.
11. The auctioneer disclaims responsibility for the default by either the buyer or the vendor.
12. Paying by visa incurs an extra 2% fee.