NALC 28th July Auction Addendum
Online and In Person Auction
The Kiln Waterside,
Date and Time
28th July 2022, 5pm
To register to bid or obtain up to date details of the lots please use the link below:
Link to the auction
Should have any questions, concerns or issues please use the contact details below:
Auction Team 0207 0789755
The following amendments to the catalogue particulars and conditions of sale should be noted:
41 Millers Lane, Platt Bridge, Wigan, WN2 5DG
Plots W13 and W14 Long Reach, Ockham, Woking, GU23 6PG
Plot A293 Hadlow Road, Tonbridge, Kent, TN10 4LP
46 Rosedale Avenue, Blackpool, FY4 4JB
Plot 227 Down Lane, Compton, Guildford, GU3 1DQ
Freehold Flats 1-8, 91 Birch Road, Huddersfield, Yorkshire, HD4 7LP
Plot 10B Dunkirk Hill Farm, Dunkirk Hill, Devizes, SN10 2BD
727 Manchester Road, Linthwaite, Huddersfield, HD7 5RT
Plots A20 and A45 Hadlow Road, Tonbridge, Kent, TN10 4LP
Flat B11 Cheapside Chambers, 43 Cheapside, Bradford, BD1 4HP
Plots C109 and C110 Bolventor, Launceston, Cornwall, PL15 7TY
99 Marshall Wallis Road, South Shields, NE33 5PR
Plots B368 and B369 Hadlow Road, Tonbridge, Kent, TN10 4LP
£2,000 PER PLOT
126 Cross Lane, Primrose Hill, Huddersfield, Yorkshire, HD4 6DW
Plots W29 and W30 Long Reach, Ockham, Woking, GU23 6PG
Plot 231 Down Lane, Compton, Guildford, GU3 1DQ
Apartment 41 Hallgate, Salem Street, Bradford, BD1 4NN
Plots B77 and B78 Aylesbury Road, Rowsham, Aylesbury, HP22 4RH
£1,000 PER PLOT
Plots B93 and B94 Aylesbury Road, Rowsham, Aylesbury, HP22 4RH
£1,000 PER PLOT
490 Williamson Street, South Shields, NE33 5HW
Plots B140 and B141 Aylesbury Road, Rowsham, Aylesbury, HP22 4RH
£1,000 PER PLOT
Plot 235 Down Lane, Compton, Guildford, GU3 1DQ
1-3 Foxhall Square, Blackpool, FY1 5BJ
Plots C151 and C152 Bolventor, Launceston, Cornwall, PL15 7TY
Plots A89, A90, A91 Long Reach, Ockham, Woking, GU23 6PG
Plots A246 and A247 Long Reach, Ockham, Woking, GU23 6PG
Plots C160 and C161 Bolventor, Launceston, Cornwall, PL15 7TY
Plots A252 and A253 Hadlow Road, Tonbridge, Kent, TN10 4LP
Plots A254 and A255 Hadlow Road, Tonbridge, Kent, TN10 4LP
Faiths, Farm, Delph Lane Claughton-On-Brock, Preston, Lancashire, PR3 1UP
● This addendum forms part of the contract. Successful bidders will be deemed to have knowledge of one and the same. Whether they have read it or not.
● The purchaser of each lot is deemed to purchase with notice and full knowledge of the important notice to bidders, the Common Auction Conditions, where applicable, the special conditions of sale and this addendum.
● The purchaser of each lot is deemed to have inspected the property and have verified the accuracy of all information given in the particulars including the extent of the premises to be sold.
● Additionally, the purchaser is deemed to have read the legal documentation.
● The boundary plans in the auction catalogue are for identification only. The correct title plan showing the boundaries of the properties are available for inspection and the purchaser will be deemed to have purchased with full knowledge of them prior to bidding or placing an offer.
● Please note that vendors may require a supplementary amount to be paid by the purchaser to the vendor over and above the purchase price. Please check the special conditions of sale to ascertain whether this applies to the property for which you are bidding.
● Under the AML Regulations, LCA is legally required to immediately undertake customer due diligence checks on the buyer and related parties.
The auctioneers will need to receive identification documents that satisfy the regulations for the bidder, the buyer (if different from the bidder).
● If you are the successful bidder, LCA requires a separate payment of £850 plus VAT this is an administration charge. A VAT receipt will be provided upon payment.
● Due to the current restrictions in movement throughout the UK, the property may not have been inspected by the Auctioneers. Some photographs may not be current, and these are likely to have been obtained from our vendors.
● The following amendments to the catalogue particulars and conditions of sale should be noted
● Copies of the Special Conditions of Sale for each Lot are available from the Auction enquiries team and will be attached to the contracts.
● Revisions to guide prices printed in the catalogue are available upon application.
● On the fall of the gavel a legally binding contract is created. A representative from LCA will contact each successful bidder to complete a Buyer’s form. They will then sign the Memorandum of Contract and pay the deposit.
● A 10% DEPOSIT transfer OR A PERSONAL DEBIT CARD (MINIMUM of £4,000+ VAT if property sells below £20,000) WILL BE REQUIRED TOGETHER WITH IDENTIFICATION, UK PHOTO CARD DRIVERS LICENCE, or a PASSPORT.
● In the event of a Lot being unsold, prospective purchasers are advised to immediately, register their interest with the Auctioneers by coming forward to the Auctioneers and speaking to one of the team.
● Please take note that the Auction may be filmed or photographed by us or an independent company and any person attending does so with full knowledge.