NALC November Auction Addendum
NALC Auctions (Head Office)
Second Floor, The Kiln,
Mather Road, Newark-on-Trent
Date and Time
24th November 2022 at 5pm
To register to bid or obtain up to date details of the lots please use the link below:
Link to the auction:
Should have any questions, concerns or issues please use the contact details below:
Auction Team 01636 558200
The following amendments to the catalogue particulars and conditions of sale should be noted:
8 Gregory Terrace, Ferryhill, County Durham, DL17 8AA
Available – wrong picture in catalogue
Plot A293, Tanyard Farm, Hadlow Road, Tonbridge, Kent, TN10 4LP
Plots A165 – A171 Washpond Lane, Warlingham, Surrey, CR6 9QD
£2000 per plot
Plot KM1, Land at, Underriver, Sevenoaks, Kent, TN15 0RY
198 & 198A Lytham Road, Blackpool, FY1 6EU
Plots TFA23 & TFA24 Wharf Road, Wraysbury, Staines- Upon - Thames, Middlesex, TW19 5JL
159 Collingwood Court, Washington, Tyne And Wear, NE37 3EF
26 Yarm Lane, Stockton-On-Tees, Co. Durham, TS18 1ET
Plot 235, Down Lane, Compton, Guildford, Surrey, GU3 1DQ
29 Mansfield Court, Mansfield Road, Nottingham, NG5 2BW
Plots A141 – A146 Washpond Lane, Warlingham, Surrey, CR6 9QD
£1500 per plot
Apartment 41 Hallgate, Salem Street, Bradford, BD1 4NN
Land at West Park Road, Bones Lane, Newchapel, Lingfield, Surrey, RH7 6HR
23 Gordon Terrace, Ferryhill, County Durham, DL17 8AU
Plots 28-36, Development B, Aylesbury Road, Rowsham, Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire, HP22 4RH
£1000 per plot
198 Lytham Road, Blackpool, FY1 6EU
198a Lytham Road, Blackpool, FY1 6EU
Plots TFA35 & TFA36 Wharf Road, Wraysbury, Staines- Upon - Thames, Middlesex, TW19 5JL
Apartment 13, Millers Mews, 51 Basford Road, Nottingham, NG6 0JG
Plots A147 - A149, Washpond Lane, Warlingham, Surrey, CR6 9QD
£2000 per plot
Plot KM2, Land at, Underriver, Sevenoaks, Kent, TN15 0RY
Flat 33, Airedale House, Sunbridge Road, Bradford, BD1 2PF
38 & 38A Alexandra Road, Cleethorpes, Lincolnshire DN35 8LE
Plots B368 And B369, Hadlow Road, Tonbridge, Kent, TN10 4LP
Plots A150 – A157 Washpond Lane, Warlingham, Surrey, CR6 9QD
£2000 per plot
13 Maynard Court, Rosefield Road, Staines-Upon-Thames, London, TW18 4QD
● This addendum forms part of the contract. Successful bidders will be deemed to have knowledge of one and the same. Whether they have read it or not.
● The purchaser of each lot is deemed to purchase with notice and full knowledge of the important notice to bidders, the Common Auction Conditions, where applicable, the special conditions of sale and this addendum.
● The purchaser of each lot is deemed to have inspected the property and have verified the accuracy of all information given in the particulars including the extent of the premises to be sold.
● Additionally, the purchaser is deemed to have read the legal documentation.
● The boundary plans in the auction catalogue are for identification only. The correct title plan showing the boundaries of the properties are available for inspection and the purchaser will be deemed to have purchased with full knowledge of them prior to bidding or placing an offer.
● Please note that vendors may require a supplementary amount to be paid by the purchaser to the vendor over and above the purchase price. Please check the special conditions of sale to ascertain whether this applies to the property for which you are bidding.
● Under the AML Regulations, NALC is legally required to immediately undertake customer due diligence checks on the buyer and related parties.
The auctioneers will need to receive identification documents that satisfy the regulations for the bidder, the buyer (if different from the bidder).
● If you are the successful bidder, NALC requires a separate payment of £850 plus VAT this is a CDC payment. A VAT receipt will be provided upon payment.
● Due to the current restrictions in movement throughout the UK, the property may not have been inspected by the Auctioneers. Some photographs may not be current, and these are likely to have been obtained from our vendors.
● The following amendments to the catalogue particulars and conditions of sale should be noted
● Copies of the Special Conditions of Sale for each Lot are available from the Auction enquiries team and will be attached to the contracts.
● Revisions to guide prices printed in the catalogue are available upon application.
● On the fall of the gavel a legally binding contract is created. A representative from NALC will contact each successful bidder to complete a Buyer’s form. They will then sign the Memorandum of Contract and pay the deposit.
● A 10% DEPOSIT transfer OR A PERSONAL DEBIT CARD (MINIMUM of £5,000 if property sells below £20,000) WILL BE REQUIRED TOGETHER WITH IDENTIFICATION, UK PHOTO CARD DRIVERS LICENCE, or a PASSPORT.
● In the event of a Lot being unsold, prospective purchasers are advised to immediately, register their interest with the Auctioneers by coming forward to the Auctioneers and speaking to one of the team.
● Please take note that the Auction may be filmed or photographed by us or an independent company and any person attending does so with full knowledge.