Timed Auction to include Antique, Furniture & Collectibles, Garden & Household Furniture. ONLINE VIEWING ONLY
Viewing: Online Viewing Only available for this sale. If you require any further information or more images, please email/call and we will have them send over.
Collections & Deliveries: Contactless Deliveries can be organised (quotes available on request). We will hold items in storage (no fee) until such a time as we can arrange for safe delivery/collection. We will arrange collection by appointment in due course.
Postage: Where possible smaller and less fragile items can be posted. Please allow a little extra time to arrange to have your purchases dispatched. Quotes available on request
Payment: Successful invoices can be paid via bank transfer or by card over the phone. Please contact us after the sale if you wish to pay by card or will be give you a call the days following the sale. All items to be paid by Wednesday 10th June.
Ends Sunday 7th June 2020 from 6pm BST
Fees apply to the hammer price:
General Conditions of Sale
1. The Highest Bidder to be the purchaser, and if any Dispute Arises Between 2 or More Bidders, The Lot in dispute shall immediately be put up again and resold.
2. In the case of lots upon which there is a reserve, the Auctioneer shall have the right to big on behalf of the seller.
3. The Buyer is to Give Their Names, Addresses & Phone Number to receive Bidding Number.( ID May be Required).
4. Purchasers to Pay 18.5% (Inclusive of VAT) For Auction Fees.
5. Admission to Auction : The Auctioneer Shall Have the Right Exercisable in its Absolute Discretion to Refuse Admission to its Premises or Attendance at its Auction by Any Persons.
6. Acceptance of Bids: The Auctioneer shall the right Exercisable in its absolute discretion to refuse any bids, advance the bidding in any manner, withdraw or divide any lot, combine any 2 or more lots, and in any dispute, to put lot up again for auction.
7. The Buyer of A lot Shall Pay the Auctioneer the total amount due before the Lot Passes to the Buyer. Each Lot is at the Sole Risk of the Buyer from the Fall of the Hammer.
8. All prospective buyers by making a bid for any of the lots, acknowledge that their attention has been drawn to conditions of sale and condition of each Lot & that they are bound by them.
9. Payment must be made by Cash, Bank Draft or Cheque Subject to the Satisfaction of the Auctioneer. No Third Party Cheques Accepted.
No Items May Leave Salesroom Until Auction Has Finished