Terms & Conditions
1. The highest bidder shall be the Buyer and if any dispute arises between the bidders regarding any Lot offered at Auction or any other matter in relation to the same the Lot in dispute shall, at the Auctioneers discretion, either be immediately put up again and re-sold or the Auctioneer reserves the right to decide the dispute and their decision shall be final and binding on all parties concerned.
2. The Vendor reserves the right to bid by himself, or by his agent, to alter, vary or withdraw any Lot or Lots before or during the Sale.
3. The Auctioneer may, without giving any reason, refuse to accept the bidding of any person or persons. The minimum bid accepted by the Auctioneers on any Lot is £5, where the reserve price and any commission bids allows.
4. It is the complete responsibility of registered bidders wishing to leave commission bids with the Auctioneers to ensure that completed commission bids and res supplied ot email@example.com Full and correct descriptions are available from the Organiser at the bidders request. The Organisers accept no responsibility or liability for incorrect purchases resulting from incorrect Lot descriptions, wrongly noted Lot numbers or unclear/illegible bid amounts. Commission bids will only be accepted by the Auctioneer if accompanied by the required name and address identification.
5. Payments. Accounts must be settled in full within 2 working days of the auction. Our accepted methods of payment are cash, or direct payment to the organisers justgiving account. All purchases must be paid for in full before any Lot is removed from our premises. Any accounts/buyers remaining outstanding after 5 days of the auction will be automatically considered to have defaulted, the sale(s) cancelled, the Lot(s) reoffered in auction or returned to the Vendor(s).
6. All Lots are sold, as seen, with all faults and errors of description, if any. The Purchaser is deemed to have inspected the Lots he buys; if he buys without previous physical inspection he is deemed to have done so entirely at his own risk. No allowance can, in any case, be made, nor shall the organiser or Auctioneer be answerable for any deficiency in quantities, weight or measurement claimed for after the Purchaser, his agent, carrier or any person employed by him, has removed his Lot or Lots from the premises.
7. The 'Title of Goods' passes only to the purchaser after payment in full has been made to the organiser and funds have cleared
8. Neither the Auctioneer nor the organiser shall be responsible for any accident or damage to life or limb which may occur to any person(s) during the viewing, auction or removal of the Lot or Lots.
9. All statements contained in the catalogues and notices as to any Lot are made without responsibility on the part of the organiser or Auctioneer. Intending Purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise to all such matters and as to the physical description of any Lot.
10. Neither the organiser nor the Auctioneer make or give any representation or Warranty in relation to any Lot.
11. Bidders registering with the Auctioneer, via any format, to take part in any Auctions agree to these Conditions of Sale.
12. We reserve the right to amend these Conditions Of Sale at any time and without prior written notice.