Jaeger Le Coultre Atmos Clock, Doulton, Beswick, Canadian Blue Mountain Pottery, Denbyware & Doulton Tea/Dinner Sets, Die Casts including Tri-ang Spot-On, Dinky, Corgi Toys, Hotpoint Washing Machine
Sale of approximately 300 lots to include
Jaeger Le Coultre Atmos Clock, Evershed & Vignoles Megga Metre, Doulton, Beswick, Canadian Blue Mountain Pottery, Denbyware & Doulton Tea/Dinner Sets, Silver Topped Decanters, Silver Labels, Silver Butter Knives, Doulton Toby Jugs and Figures, Book Cases, Dining Table, Coffee Table, Walking Machine, Die Casts including Tri-ang Spot-On Die Cast Toys., Dinky Toys Corgi Toys, Hotpoint Washing MachineSigned Autograph of David Lloyd George, , Leather Double Bed (vgc), Georgian Style Doll’s House in Pale Blue & Furniture, Parker Pens, Everton FC Programmes, Cliff Richard Collectable Plates Recliner Chair & Two Seater Sofa, African Treen Bookends, Nao Figures, Stereo Systems, , Single Divan Bed, Modern Cathay Cane Conservatory Tables & Chairs, Large Collection of Owl Figures, Clock etc.
7th February 2023 from
(Lots 1 to 307)
6th February 2023 -
Fees apply to the hammer price:
33% inc VAT*
Flat Fee Registration
*These fees include buyers premiums and internet surcharges.
30% inc VAT*
Please see the auctioneers terms & conditions for more information
Terms and Conditions of Sale
IMPORTANT: Only payment by bank transfer, cash or Paypal (firstname.lastname@example.org)
1. The Highest Bidder shall be the Buyer at the “Hammer Price” and any dispute shall be settled at the Auctioneer’s Absolute Discretion.
2. The Buyer shall pay to Kingsley Auctions, a premium of 30.00% including VAT where appropriate. Payment of and collection of Lots bought should be made before 4.00 p.m. immediately following the sale otherwise a storage charge of 2.00% per lot per day will be made. All purchases are subject to a Minimum Commission of £2.00 per Lot inclusive where appropriate. If goods are paid and collected by 4.00 p.m. onm sal;e say, the Premium is reduced to 22.75% If goods are collected in the following week, the Premium is increased to 33% plus appropriate storage fees as per paragraph 7.
3. The Auctioneer shall have the right to refuse any bid, which does not exceed the previous bid by any such proportion as the Auctioneer in his/her absolute discretion direct.
4. All Goods are sold as seen (unless otherwise stated) and it is the Buyer’s responsibility to satisfy themselves as to the condition of the Lots.
5. No Goods shall be removed from the Saleroom before the end of the Sale. All goods purchased must be taken.
6. The Buyer shall settle his her account before removing the goods from the Saleroom. Payment shall be by Cash, Banker’s Draft.or direct payment into our bank account.
7. Buyers must have removed the goods from the Saleroom by 12 Midday on the Wednesday following the sale. Otherwise a storage fee of £ 2.00 per lot per day will be levied. No claims for refunds due to any errors, defects in the goods or their description can be accepted after the Friday following the Sale.
8. Deliveries of Goods can be arranged to a premises indicated by the Buyer at the rates advertised by Kingsley Auctions Ltd. The Company reserves the right to refuse to effect such deliveries. All delivery Arrangements must be made by 4.00 p.m. on Sale Day.
9. The Auctioneer accepts no responsibility in connection with the commissioning of staff to bid personally for any Lots.
With the following exceptions, all items are sold as seen:
• Unless otherwise stated, all electrical items are sold in working order. When an item is found not to be in working order, the item must be returned to the Auction Rooms no later than twenty-four hours after collection and arrangements will be made for testing and if appropriate a full refund will be made. A late collection means than this clause cannot be upheld.
• If an item is sold “As seen” or “a/s”, no refund will be given for any fault or defect subsequently discovered. On Viewing Days, in order to ascertain the quality of any electrical lot, Customers are requested to contact a member of staff, who will (if possible) demonstrate and test
Where Refrigerators are concerned, these should be kept upright and left to stand for twenty-four hours to let the gases settle before switching on.
When it is seen, Kingsley Auctions will indicate that woodworm is present. This is not obviously always possible. Therefore if no mention is made of woodworm either in the catalogue or at the time of sale, a full refund will be given subject to the problem being notified to the Office by the Thursday evening following the sale. If either the Catalogue or the Auctioneer at the time of sale states the item has woodworm, no refund will be offered. A late collection invalidates this clause.
If at any time you break an item, you are fully responsible and will be charged for that item at the Auctioneer’s Value. This fee is also subject to Buyers Premium
If you are bidding on behalf of a third party, the office must be advised that you will be so doing before the start of the auction
Buyers must have removed the goods from the Saleroom by 12 Midday on the Wednesday following the sale. Otherwise a storage fee of £ 2.00 per lot per day will be levied. No claims for refunds due to any errors, defects in the goods or their description can be accepted after the Friday following the Sale.
Packing and shipping service available, please enquire with the auction house.