1. Buyer’s Commission is £1.00 per lot, up to £10.00 and 10% over £10.00.
2. The highest bidder will be the buyer. If there is any dispute, the auctioneer’s decision is final.
3. As most auction lots come from unclaimed luggage, they can originate from anywhere in the world. It is the buyer’s responsibility to make up their own mind as to the age and authenticity of items.
4. Items are described as accurately as possible. Descriptions are an expression of opinion after research and careful consideration. The descriptions are not intended to be a guarantee of authenticity. The auctioneers will not be responsible for the correctness of the description or authenticity of any item they believe to be correct. All lots are sold subject to all faults and errors in description. The final assessment lies with the buyer.
5. Lots described with defects may not be returned by reason of that defect.
6. All mobile phones, digital cameras and electrical devices are bought at your own inspection. The auctioneers will not be responsible for the network or language associated with such items.
7. Successful online bidders will receive an invoice as soon as possible after the auction. Invoices will be sent to the name and address on the bidder’s registration form unless otherwise arranged.
8. Once full payment is received, including postage & packaging, items will be dispatched.
9. Purchases paid for by cheque will not be sent until after the funds have cleared.
10. Online bidders - please bear in mind that some bags may be 10kg or over. See our shipping policy for more details.
1. Current Royal Mail prices apply to parcels up to 2kg.
2. Parcelforce 48 prices apply over 2kg.
3. In addition to the postage cost, there will be a packing fee of £5 per parcel.
4. Online buyers please be advised that the large bags of items can weigh up to 15kg.