A 3 day Antiques & Collectors Including Gold, Jewellery, Silver, Furniture, Etc. Everybody Welcome
A 3 day Antiques & Collectors including Gold, Jewellery, Silver, Furniture, etc. everybody welcome
25th March 2022 from
- Day 1 Antique & General Auction
(Lots 1 to 441)
26th March 2022 from
- Day 2 Antique & General Auction
(Lots 1001 to 1598)
27th March 2022 from
- Day 3 Antique & General Auction
(Lots 2001 to 2571)
Extra Terms and Condition due to Corona Virus.
As restrictions are now lifted viewing is available from 10am to 4pm on the Thrusday before the auction. However, booking is still required to attend the auction to enable us to maintain social distancing.
Please ensure before bidding that you are satisfied with the condition of the lots you are bidding on.
We are available to provide written condition reports on all lots as required.
Anyone bidding has agreed to our Terms & Conditions and when bidding has satisfied themselves to the condition of the items. Unique Auctions will not take any responsibility unless a condition report has been provided.
We also have set up an appointment only system for collection of paid for items.
All invoices over £100 will need to be paid for by BACS.
We are receiving hundreds of conditions for our online only sales. We are trying to answer all as quickly as possible.
Closing time for condition reports is 1pm on the Friday before the auction.
We are able to pack and deliver items and we send insured but we cannot take any responsibility for the items once posted.
Terms & Conditions
Vincent Court, Turnstone Road, Teal Park, Lincoln, LN6 3UA
TEL: 01522 690444/695820
Our full terms and conditions can be read and downloaded at
We would like to draw particular attention to section 5. of that document.
CONDITIONS OF SALE
1. The Auctioneer offers lots for sale as selling agents agent’ and not on their own behalf.
2. The highest bidder shall be the purchaser.
3. The Auctioneer reserves the right to withdraw, divide or consolidate any lot as he sees fit. In the case of a dispute the Auctioneer’s decision is final.
4. A BUYER’S COMMISSION OF 22% + VAT ON AT THE CURRENT RATE IS PAYABLE ON TOP OF THE HAMMER PRICE OF EACH LOT.
5. Payment can be made by cash or debit card.
6. All lots purchased must be paid for in full and removed from the auction rooms within 3 days of the relevant auction unless otherwise arranged.
7. At the fall of the hammer title to the lot falls to the final bidder and shall be the responsibility of the purchaser.
8. Purchases lots are to be collected by the auction staff after payment and a receipt is obtained.
9. Neither the Auctioneer nor the seller shall ever be held responsible for any loss or damage to lots offered for sale although every care and security is assured.
10. POTENTIAL BIDDERS SHOULD RELY SOLELY ON THEIR OWN INSPECTION OF LOTS AS TO THE QUALITY, QUANTITY AND AUTHENTICITY OF SAID LOT.
11. Bidders are strongly encouraged to attend the Auction in person. Bidders shall be responsible for any decision to bid for a particular Lot and shall be deemed to have carefully inspected and satisfied themselves as to its condition. Neither Unique Auctions nor its employees or agents shall be responsible for any neglect or default in doing or failing to do so.
12. Bidders are given ample opportunities to view and inspect before any sale or to request a written condition report, and prospective Buyers must satisfy themselves as to all such matters. Neither Unique Auctions or its employees or agents nor the Vendor accept liability for the correctness of such opinions and all conditions and warranties, express, implied or statutory are hereby excluded.
Online bidding service via easyliveauction.com for bidders who cannot attend the sale.
Please note that any lots purchased via easyliveauction.com live auction service will be subject to an additional 3% commission charge + VAT at the rate imposed on the hammer price or no commission for the internet bidding if the ‘Flat Fee’ has been chosen at registration.
Postage and Package
Most items can be packed and posted by our inhouse team.
Please be aware that certain items cannot be posted for various reasons.
Most items of furniture will need to be collected.
Please enquire before bidding.
Buyers shall at their own risk and expense take away any Lot that they have purchased and paid for not later than 2 working days following the day of the Auction after which they shall be responsible for any removal, storage and insurance charges.
We are able to offer short term storage for items of International buyers and other buyers as requested.
Please contact us to discuss your requirements.
We only pack small parcels and anything that fits in a jiffy bag,
Any small items that can be posted ,please allow up to 14 days for the arrival of your items.
UNIQUE AUCTIONS ARE NOT PROFESSIONAL PACKERS, ANY ITEMS PACKED AND SENT ARE DONE SO AT YOUR OWN RISK.
For larger items please contact either:
Pack & Send on 01522 300 220