Antique Furniture Auction, to include House Contents, Dining tables Bookcases also Chemist shop clearance Display Cases, Chemist Bottles, Pub Signs, Mirrors.
Catalogue Coming Soon
25th November 2019 from
- Antique Furniture Auction, to include House Contents, Dining tables Bookcases also Chemist shop clearance Display Cases, Chemist Bottles, Pub Signs, Mirrors.
(Lots 1 to 425)
22nd November 2019 -
23rd November 2019 -
24th November 2019 -
25th November 2019 -
General Conditions of Sale
1. The Highest Bidder to be the purchaser, and if any Dispute Arises Between 2 or More Bidders, The Lot in dispute shall immediately be put up again and resold.
2. In the case of lots upon which there is a reserve, the Auctioneer shall have the right to big on behalf of the seller.
3. The Buyer is to Give Their Names, Addresses & Phone Number to receive Bidding Number.( ID May be Required).
4. Purchasers to Pay 18.5% (Inclusive of VAT) For Auction Fees.
5. Admission to Auction : The Auctioneer Shall Have the Right Exercisable in its Absolute Discretion to Refuse Admission to its Premises or Attendance at its Auction by Any Persons.
6. Acceptance of Bids: The Auctioneer shall the right Exercisable in its absolute discretion to refuse any bids, advance the bidding in any manner, withdraw or divide any lot, combine any 2 or more lots, and in any dispute, to put lot up again for auction.
7. The Buyer of A lot Shall Pay the Auctioneer the total amount due before the Lot Passes to the Buyer. Each Lot is at the Sole Risk of the Buyer from the Fall of the Hammer.
8. All prospective buyers by making a bid for any of the lots, acknowledge that their attention has been drawn to conditions of sale and condition of each Lot & that they are bound by them.
9. Payment must be made by Cash, Bank Draft or Cheque Subject to the Satisfaction of the Auctioneer. No Third Party Cheques Accepted.
No Items May Leave Salesroom Until Auction Has Finished