1. Catalogue descriptions are intended to provide a general description of lot’s to help the prospective buyer. Three Counties Auction Rooms have no liability where items descriptions do not include details of damage or condition of lots. Buyers are advised to view each piece personally before the sale. Buyers are expected to form their own opinions as to the origins, date, condition, provenance or attributions of lots catalogued.
2. Vendors may have items included in a catalogue, with prior agreement of the Auctioneer. All items must be in good condition and fit for purpose. Three Counties Auction Rooms are not liable for any damage to lots occurring prior to the auction or injury sustained while viewing said lots.
3. The property of a lot shall not pass from the Vendor until the purchase price has been paid for in full, but the lot will be at the Vendors risk in all respects from the time it arrives at the Auction Rooms until the fall of the hammer.
4. The Vendor shall be entitled to place a reserve on lots at the discretion of the auctioneer. The auctioneer shall have the right to bid on behalf of the seller for any lot on which a reserve has been placed
5. All buyers must register before bidding.
6. The highest bidder shall be the buyer at the “HAMMER PRICE”. Any disputes will be settled at the auctioneer’s discretion.
7. The buyer shall pay a premium of 20% on the “Hammer Price” of each item inclusive of V.A.T.
8. Subject to the absolute discretion of the Auctioneer, the highest bidder to be the purchaser and if a dispute arises between two or more bidders the dispute may be settled by the auctioneer, or the lot so in dispute may be immediately put up and resold.
9. Payment must be made in cash, by bank draft or cheque (by prior agreement). The purchase price must be paid in full before a lot is released and title passes to the buyer. The buyer accepts all liability from the fall of the hammer until the lot is collected from the Auction Rooms.
9.1 Bank detail
Account name: Three Counties Auctions (Current account)
Bank Branch : Bank Of Ireland , Mitchelstown,Co Cork
Account Number 14642530
Sort Code: 90-29-44
10. Furniture/ items must be thoroughly cleaned before entering.
11. No furniture or items can be removed during auction without agreement of staff.
12. All goods in the TCA Premises and in their custody will be under the vendors own insurance policy. Three counties auction rooms are not responsible for any loss from Theft, Fire Or Water Damage.
12.1. Three counties auction rooms shall not be responsible for accidental breakage, loss or damage.
12.2. Accidental damage and breakages by persons attending viewing or sale day must be paid for by that person if they refuse then the auctioneer may forward their address to the seller to effect.
12.3. Three Counties Auction Rooms Do Not Cover and vehicle in or outside its premises , The Vendor is solely respossible for this
13. There will be no Charge to buyers who collect their lots on or before Thursday Immediately Following Sale.
13.1. Please Note that on Friday Following The SALE , An Administration charge of €10 per lot will be payable and a storage charge of €2.00 per lot per day will then come into effect . These charges are payable by the purchaser to Three Counties auction Rooms
13.2. If Any Buyer Fails to fulfil any of the conditions , the damage recoverable from the defaulter shall include all loss arising from any re-sale of the lot , together with the warehousing charges And expencses in respect of both sales and any money deposited in part payment shall be held by the auctioneer against defaulters liability and may be appropriated in settlement of the liability.