Antiques, Collectables & General Auction.
please be aware BEFORE BIDDING that I request that all lots are PAID FOR/COLLECTED &/OR DELIVERY ARRANGED BEFORE 5.30pm WEDNESDAY. PLEASE TELEPHONE TO ARRANGE AN APPOINTMENT(appointments are mandatory)
THE SALEROOM CLOSED AT 5.30pm WEDNESDAYS & REOPENS FOR VIEWING(strictly by appointment) FROM 11am SUNDAYS
3rd August 2021 from
(Lots 1 to 445)
1st August 2021 -
2nd August 2021 -
Antiques, Collectables & General Sale starting at 9am
WE OFFER DELIVERY/SHIPPING SERVICE UPON REQUST.
Please be aware BEFORE BIDDING that I request that all lots are PAID FOR/COLLECTED &/OR DELIVERY ARRANGED AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. CUT OFF FOR PAYMENTS etc is 5.30pm on WEDNESDAY.
****Late payments will be subject to Late Payment fees.****
PLEASE TELEPHONE TO ARRANGE AN APPOINTMENT(appointments are mandatory) AS SOON AS YOU RECEIVE YOUR INVOICE.
THE SALEROOM CLOSES AT 5.30pm WEDNESDAYS & REOPENS FOR VIEWING(strictly by appointment) FROM 11am SUNDAYS
NON PAYMENT WILL RESULT IN FUTURE AUCTION RESTRICTIONS
All electricals are A/F...sold as seen with NO warranty, guarantee or testing
Terms & Conditions
Vendors Terms & Conditions of Sale
1. Commission is charged at the rate of 17.5%
2. Items presented or collected for sale will be entered in the first available sale, but may be held over, at the Auctioneers discretion, until space or a suitable sale is available.
3. All descriptions, reserves and estimates are at the Auctioneers discretion.
4. Payments to vendors will be released a week on Tuesday after the sale. This enables all the payments for goods sold to be paid. Electronic payments can be made on request.
6. Items not in compliance with current Legislation or deemed unsaleable or counterfeit will not be accepted.
7. The auctioneers act as agent for the vendor and reserve the right to bid on their behalf.
8. Each vendor will supply their name, address, telephone number
9. All unsold items not collected within 7 days after the sale will be disposed or/and become the property of Grove Mill Auctions
Buyers Terms & Conditions of Purchase
1. The Purchaser to be the highest bidder who will pay the hammer price plus a premium of 17.5%
2. All items are SOLD AS SEEN, descriptions and pictures are simply a guide. If buying online and not available to view the items you can telephone or email to find out further information on an item.
3. Each purchaser shall register with the Auctioneers giving their Name, Address and Telephone number.
4. All purchases must be paid for, in full, and no lots may be removed until such payments have cleared.
5. Payments are accepted in Cash, Credit Card and Debit Card. Alternatively payments can be made by bank transfer via Easy Live Auctions.
6. The Auctioneers act as agents for the Vendor and reserve the right to bid on their behalf on Lots offered subject to reserve.
7. Commission bids are accepted by the Auctioneer whom undertakes to purchase the lots on the bidders behalf at the best advantage. Lots purchased by absent buyers will be consigned at the Auctioneers earliest convenience at packing and postage charges to be agreed.
8. All electrical appliances are not tested by the auction house and we cannot guarantee them to be in working order.
9. If items are not collected and paid for within 7 days following the sale, buyers may become restricted on future buying.
10. In the case of a dispute the Lot may be re-offered at the discretion of the Auctioneer who shall be the sole arbitrator.
11. If payment is not received within 3 days of purchase default charges may be charged.
12. If payment is not received within 5 days of the auction the buyer will face restrictions for future sales.
13. If goods are not collected from the auction house within the terms and conditions stipulated by the auction house, storage charges will be applied for goods not collected.
We offer an online bidding service via easyliveauction.com for bidders who cannot attend the sale.
Please note that any lots purchased via easyliveauction.com live auction service will be subject to an additional 3% commission charge + VAT at the rate imposed on the hammer price or no commission for the internet bidding if the ‘Flat Fee’ has been chosen at registration.
OUR STORAGE POLICY
All items purchased or sold at auction must be removed from the auction house between
12pm- 5.30pm Tuesday,
8am- 5.30pm Wednesday,
Storage charges are charged commencing 1 week after sale from the Wednesday.
Storage charges are charged on auction working days only, these are Sundays, Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays.
After 14 days(maximum), if unsold items remain uncollected they will become the property of Grove Mill Auctions
If you use our House Clearance or Collection service, the above storage policy does not apply.
Use and storage of customer data
The information captured about our customer's name, address and contact details including email, is stored on an electronic back office system which is run by Easyliveauction.
Grove Mill Auctions and Easyliveauction do not share any of our customer personal information with any third parties and simply use it to process receipts of purchasing and selling history.
Printed receipts of customer transactions are securely stored by Grove Mill Auctions for 7 years during this time HMRC have the right to view any of this paper work for VAT purposes.
All customers have the right to request the removal of their data from our system. If any customers have any queries or concerns about the use and storage of their data please contact Grove Mill Auctions on 01257 793930.