TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. All bids placed through the Easy Live platform whether Timed or Live are legally binding and the highest bidder at the fall of the hammer is the purchaser. No persons shall retract a bid once placed.
2. The opening bid and any reserve price on lots shall be determined by the Click2Bid Ltd, who reserves the right of refusing any bid, and of altering, adding to, dividing, consolidating or withdrawing any lot or lots from the sale. Click2Bid are the sole arbitrators of any dispute with regard to any matter connected to the sale and their decision shall be binding on all parties.
3. The Sale of Goods Act does not apply to Auction sales and all Lots are sold as seen. Click2Bid Ltd will make every effort to inform bidders of all faults, imperfections and conditions but shall not give any warranty to the buyer in respect of any lot or be liable for any fault or error of description or lack of genuineness or authenticity of any lot. All statements as to items sold, whether made in catalogues, during the course of the auction or otherwise are statements of opinion only and are not and shall not be taken to statements or representations of fact. Electrical items are untested unless otherwise stated. Full working condition cannot be warranted on second user goods.
4. Click2Bid Ltd act solely as agents and shall not be responsible for any default by either the buyer or seller or for action or claim which may arise in respect of any lot.
5. The purchase price shall be the hammer price together with any applicable charge due and a 20% buyer’s premium with a Minimum of 50p. All auctions are FREE of VAT unless otherwise stated.
6. All lots purchased become the risk and responsibility of the purchaser from the point the hammer falls. And all lots must be taken away with all faults, defects and errors of any description without power to dispute.
7. Payment must be made in full before any lots can be removed. All lots must be paid for and removed within 72 hours of the auction close. Our warehouse is open 09h30 to 16h30 Monday to Friday for removal of goods. Payment can be made by Cash, Debit card, Bank Transfer, Online Payment or Credit card. Sorry we do not accept Cheques.
8. Proof of payment must be shown to Click2Bid staff before any lot can be removed. Delivery can be arranged on Lots unless otherwise stated in the Lot Description. Please contact Click2Bid for quotes.
9. Any goods not removed within 72 hours of the auction close will become subject to a daily storage charge of £5 per day including weekends. Any goods not removed within 7 days will be deemed to be forfeited and Click2Bid Ltd reserves the right to re-sell the item(s).
10. By making a bid the buyer acknowledges acceptance of these terms and conditions and shall be bound by them.
1. Buyers unable to collect in person must either arrange their own courier collection or contact Click2Bid Ltd within 24 hours of the auction close to obtain a quote and pay for shipping.
2. Lots can be shipped either nationally or internationally.
3. Click2Bid Ltd accepts no responsibility for any damage to goods whilst in transit between the Auction House and the buyers address.
4. Quotes for shipping will always be based upon the buyers address as stated on their Easy Live registration. Amendments (where applicable) to this must be made by the buyer at the time of requesting any quote for shipping.
5. Items up to 20kg in weight will be despatched nationally using Hermes Ltd within 2 days of payment being received for shipping cost.
6. Items over 20kg or being shipped outside the UK will be despatched using the most suitable provider as deemed by Click2Bid Ltd based upon cost. These will be despatched within 3 days of payment being received for shipping cost.