1. All Purchasers are reminded that in bidding for any item they are deemed to have read and accepted these conditions of sale.
2. Each Lot, at the fall of the hammer shall be considered as delivered and remain at the absolute risk of the respective Purchaser.
3. All lots purchased must be paid for by on the day of sale unless other arrangements have been made. No Lots shall be removed from the Sale premises unless a receipt has been obtained from North Devon Auctions.
4. All lots are sold as they are seen without warranty. Electrical items are untested and deemed to be sold as scrap. Buyers are reminded that all lots must be removed in their entirety and if you only require part of a lot, please do not bid.
5. Invoices must be paid by bank transfer or cash on collection. We do not accept credit or debit card.
6. Purchasers removing lots will be held responsible for any damage caused to persons or property.
7. All buyers fees will be listed clearly on EasyLiveAuction prior to your bidding.
We offer an in-house packaging service, the cost for this varies but it subject to a minimum £7.00 charge. We will arrange delivery via courier at the buyer’s expense.
Please note: we are not responsible for the condition of items once they have left the sale room, even if they have been packaged by ourselves. We are unable to send glass, including glazed pictures. Buyers are however, welcome to arrange a courier themselves for these items. Please ensure you are happy with these terms before requesting shipping as we will not entertain any complaints regarding a service of which we have no control.