These conditions are to be read in conjunction with our buyer’s summary
In bidding you accept these terms.
1. All lots are sold without warranty or guarantee
2. The purchaser will pay the hammer price, a buyer’s premium at a 17% rate and a online bidding fee of 3%.
3. Buyer’s premium is non-negotiable and to be paid by all buyers
4. Electrical items are untested and we recommend all items are tested by a electrical engineer before use. These items are sold as seen and come with no warranty or guarantee
5. All lots should be considered as used and as such may have signs of use, wear and tear, have imperfections or may be missing parts and/or incomplete
6. Viewing is encouraged on all lots by appointment at our Goudhurst Saleroom
7. The packing and handling of any lot(s) is entirely at the buyer's risk and expense and we shall not, in any circumstances, be responsible for any transit damage or loss, postage insurance and paperwork will be passed onto successful bidders in these instances
All purchases are to be paid in full no later than the collection times listed on each sale
All queries regarding payment should be directed to our office
Payment acceptable via all major credit and debit cards, BACS payment and cash
We will only accept payment from and permit collection of lots purchased by the successful purchaser or their appointed agent
1.All lots must be collected and removed from site on the Monday and Tuesday following sale between the hours of 9am and 2pm
2.Clearance will be under the strict supervision of auction staff
3.Goods may be subject to storage and access charges if collected outside of these times
4.Countryside auctions can provide a shipping service on smaller items and combine shipping on lots not exceeding 20kg in weight in total.
5.Buyers are recommended to bring their own packing materials, boxes and bags etc
6.The bidder must make own arrangements to comply with clearance terms
Please contact us for all shipping enquiries. Smaller lots can be shipped via royal mail or DHL Couriers.
We can combine shipping on lots and pack together in shipping boxes where possible.
Items are shipped at buyers risk and we encourage successful bidders to collect in person where possible.
Larger and fragile items must be collected in person from our Auction House by the successful bidder or appointed shipping agent.
Please contact us for shipping quotes upon successful bids.
UK Mainland shipping costs:
Up to 2kg - £6.00
Up to 5kg - £12.00
Up to 20kg - £20.00
(Postage cost may increase for items of higher values to cover additional insurance)
Our auction house holds no responsibility for any items damaged in transit and all items shipped at buyers own risk, We encourage collection of all lots from our saleroom, We can supply relevant postage receipts for buyer to make any claims if needed from carrier. All items sent tracked.