Payments, Collections, Delivery, Info:
We accept cash, bank transfer or debit & credit cards. We are unable to take card payments over the phone, so if you are unable to come and pay in person at the auction house and need an item shipping out, then the only payment option available is bank transfer.
If you do not pay & collect within the collection times then the items will be re-offered and you may be banned from future auctions.
Shipping is available on all small lots, please contact us for a quote prior to bidding. We can post out breakables at the buyers risk.
We do not have a dedicated packing team, so please allow up to 14 days after the auction for your parcel to be dispatched.
This is a timed auction, lots start ending from 1pm with a 30 second gap between each lot ending. All electrical, mechanical and battery items are sold as untested unless stated in the description.
1. The buyer to be the highest bidder who will pay the hammer price plus a commission charged at 10%. Plus Easy Live Auction's registration 3% internet surcharge on all lots you win on top of the 10% commission. Total commission 13%.
2. In the case of a dispute the lot may be re-offered at the auctioneers discretion. The auctioneers discretion is final.
3. Each buyer/bidder is required to register with the auction house prior to bidding at the auction by providing their name, address, telephone number and email address.
4. All purchases must be paid for in full before the items are removed. If you are paying by bank transfer this needs to be cleared funds before items are removed. If you win an item and require the item shipping to you, then the only payment option available to you is bank transfer only.
5. Payments accepted at the auction rooms when you collect your items are cash, debit cards, credit cards (no surcharge) and bank transfer (bank transfer payments must be cleared before items are removed).
6. We do not accept cheques and we do not take card payments over the phone.
7. The auctioneers will NOT be responsible for any loss, damage or injury on the premises. There is FREE parking on site and again we will not be responsible for any loss, damage or injury sustained in the car park or in the auction rooms.
8. All descriptions and estimates are at the auctioneers discretion. It is the buyers responsibility to examine lots to determine condition before bidding on the item as no refunds will be issued after the fall of the hammer. A condition report can be requested via email or telephone if you are unable to attend to view our auction lots.
9. Commission bids are accepted by Treasure Chest Auctions where the auctioneer will bid on your behalf.
10. To submit a commission/absentee bid via this website, please click on the item/lot number and follow the instructions.
11. All electrical, mechanical and battery items are sold as untested (unless stated). Items may be stated as being sold as spares/repairs, untested or A/F (as found) in the description.
12. Treasure Chest Auctions will offer a full refund on any electrical items purchased if they are found to be faulty and returned within seven days of purchase if they are described as working and within a brief time period turn out to be not working, unless they are described as A/F (as found), spares/repairs, untested or returned in a worse condition than how it was sold.
13. Treasure Chest Auctions offer Royal Mail & courier deliveries on all small auction lots throughout the UK and worldwide.
14. Treasure Chest Auctions offer a FREE house clearance service for all saleable items. Contact us for more information.
15. All lots purchased must be collected within 5 days following the auction on Sunday.
Failure to collect by this time will result in the items being re-offered. We do not store items for customers past this final collection time. Failure to pay and collect your items before the deadline following the relevant auction will result in us blocking you from bidding in our future auctions.
Treasure Chest Auctions do not take on any vendors for our auctions. All items offered in the auctions are solely offered by Treasure Chest Auctions. This allows us to sell items with little or no reserves and low starting prices with no instruction from vendors meaning there are many opportunites to grab a bargain and with only 13% commission.