General, Collectables and Household
Due to current lockdown restrictions, there will be no viewing. If you require any more information or images, please contact us.
Some items are available for postage, but please check with us before bidding. Some items are too fragile to post.
1. Whilst the auctioneers make every effort to ensure the accuracy of their listings, each lot is sold by the vendor with all faults, imperfections and error of descriptions
2. All statements as to the authenticity, age, origin, condition or quality of a lot are statements of opinion only and must not be taken as warranties or representations of fact.
3. The auctioneer has absolute rights to withdraw any lots, refuse bids or cancel a sale without giving reason or notice.
4. The auctioneers do not payout to vendors until payment has been received from the buyer.
5. If any goods remain with the auctioneers longer than 14 days a charge of £2 per day will be charged for storage. After 28 days the goods will become property of Huddersfield Auctions and will be sold to cover the storage costs.
6. The vendor shall indemnify Huddersfield Auctions against any claim in connection with the goods sold on their behalf.
7.The vendor authorises the auctioneers to deduct commission and expenses from sale proceeds.
8. Any person making a bid does so subject to these conditions and acknowledges that they have satisfied themselves as to the conditions of the lot.
9. No purchase shall be removed until paid for and after the conclusion of the sale, when purchases shall be removed at the purchaser's expense and request.
10. Payment for all items won must be made within 48 hours of the sale and collected within 7 days
11. All lots are sold as seen and have not been tested unless the lot description states "working order"