General Auction of Household, Garden, Jewellery & Antique Items.
Please note - YOU CAN PAY FOR AND COLLECT YOUR ITEMS WHILE THE AUCTION IS ON however, if you are collecting after the auction, from 2pm onwards on Thursday or on Friday you will require an appointment.
Call us on 01933 770295 or email us to book your slot. Thank you!
1st June 2023 from
(Lots 1 to 350)
If you register, buy or bid with us either in person, or online, you accept the following conditions of sale set down by WILFORDS AUCTIONEERS:
• All items must be paid for and collected by 12 noon Friday at the latest.
• If you have not paid, we can take payment directly from the registered card at our discretion.
• Payments can be made by cash or debit card only
• At no time shall any lot be removed from the premises until fully paid for.
• All goods are SOLD AS SEEN/AS FOUND and as such nothing is checked or tested so the purchaser should make sure they are happy with the goods before bidding.
• Strictly NO REFUNDS given.
• A fully refundable deposit of £2
• The highest bidder, on each lot, when the hammer falls shall be the buyer. The Auctioneer shall have absolute discretion to refuse bids or settle any disputes as seen fit.
• When the lot is sold, the Buyer shall pay WILFORDS AUCTIONEERS the full hammer price, together with a buyers premium of 20% of the hammer price (Inc. VAT) Minimum charge of £2 (Inc. VAT)
• We reserve to change our terms without giving notice, please check our terms and conditions prior to bidding.
• All responsibility for communication lies with the buyer.
• Staff can bid on behalf of themselves and other people.
• All electrical items will be PAT tested, however this does not guarantee that they do or do not work
Online bidders must adhere to the Terms and conditions above, along with the following:
• Online bidding requires an account with Easy Live Auction, which you must register with, and you are responsible for adhering to their terms and conditions which can be found on their website.
• There is an additional fee of 3% + VAT per lot when buying online. Alternatively, you can pay a one off £3 registration fee for unlimited bidding with no added fee thereafter. Both of these are paid to Easy Live Auction and not the responsibility of WILFORDS AUCTIONEERS.
• Although we are as accurate as possible with descriptions and pictures strongly advise you view any lots you intend to bid on prior to the sale. If this is not possible please ask any questions you have before the sale, as all items are sold as seen.
• Should you win an item, but fail to pay, or collect the item without any attempt at communication, we reserve the right to ban you bidding in future auctions.
• If you need a shipping quote it needs to have been requested by Friday at 12pm at the latest, and paid for by 4pm Friday or you will not have won the item and will be banned from bidding again.
•We reserve the right to refuse shipping for any unsuitable items, including but not limited to: glass, china, bottles, liquids, pressurised containers, fragile electronics or ornaments. If you are unsure if the item is suitable for postage please contact the auction house before the auction begins.
• We accept payment in cash or by debit card in person, and by debit card online. We DO NOT accept credit card or cheque.
• Collection in person by 5PM Friday.
• Please collect your items/contact us to arrange shipping by 5pm the Friday immediately after the sale. If there are any problems please contact us ASAP as we will do what we can to assist, however if we do not hear from you and the item is not collected/no delivery is arranged we will re-enter the item into the following sale and you may be charged for the fee’s incurred in doing so.
• We offer a packing and postage service, please contact the auction house for more details.
• WILFORDS AUCTIONEERS are not responsible for damages caused in shipping.
• We can wrap items for delivery or collection, for a fee. Please contact us directly for this service.
Company No.: 10322760 (England), Reg Office: 74 Gillsway, Kingsthorpe, Northampton, NN2 8HU, VAT Reg No.: 253 4117 29, Directors L Holland, N D’Amore & J D’Amore
• We offer a packing and postage service at a cost to the buyer, please contact the auction house directly on 01933 770295 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For Anything OVER 10KG or Furniture please contact the auction house BEFORE bidding for a quote, as large items vary greatly in cost.
• We reserve the right to refuse shipping for any unsuitable items, including but not limited to: glass, china, bottles, liquids, pressurised containers, fragile electronics or ornaments. If you are unsure if the item is suitable for postage please contact the auction house before the auction begins.
For international shipments we are happy to quote for packaging your items but you will have to book your own courier and provide the labels and any customs documentation to us.
If you need a shipping quote please request this by Friday at 12pm at the latest and we will endeavour to get this sorted by Tuesday.
Please allow up to 14-21 Working Days for delivery, we aim to ship as soon as possible after payment.
All lots are shipped at the buyers risk no compensation will be offered for items lost or broken in transit. Alternatively you can pay for packaging only and arrange your own courier.