21st May 2021 from
- Friday Tools, Garden, Plants and Ornaments. DIY-mobility scooter
(Lots 1 to 322)
22nd May 2021 from
- SATURDAY includes Collectable, PM Antique, Gold & Silver, medals, Watches, Furniture!
(Lots 323 to 791)
"AF" or "As found"
All items are sold with no guarantee of condition.
This is a number we have in our system that each individual buyer has and is unique for each individual buyer. You must register with us before bidding starts, bids cannot be accepted without it
Proxy bid, absentee bid, or commission bid
If the bidder is not able to attend the auction, the bidder can leave a bid on an item. The auctioneer bids for you, up to the amount of the bid. If the item does not reach the left bid amount, the bidder wins the item at the last bid, not at the left bid amount. Bids can be made in person, by telephone or by e-mail. Please note e-mail bids will not be accepted after 10 am on the sale day.
Conditions of Sale
1. The highest bidder, subject to any reserve will be the purchaser. No bids will be accepted after the hammer has fallen please be clear when bidding as nods or winks may not be acknowledged.
2. In the event of any dispute the auctioneers reserve the right to resell the lot or lots in question.
3. The buyer’s premium is £1.00 if the hammer price is under £5 and 17.5% if the hammer price is over £5.00 and is charged on all lots. Also V.A.T. at 20% may be charged as applicable
4. No lots may be cleared until paid for in full; buyers of multiple lots must pay for them all before any lots can be cleared.
5. qa|Any person on the auctioneer's premises before, during or after the sale shall be there at their own risk and shall have no claim against the auctioneer in respect of any accident or injury that may occur.
6. The auctioneer or anybody in his or her employment has no authority to give any representation or warranty in relation to any lot.
7. The purchaser shall have no right against the auctioneer in respect of error, mis-description or defect of any lot.
8. The auctioneer accepts no responsibly for any payment made to the vendor if it later transpires that the lot or lots were subject to a hire purchase agreement or other third party claims
9. In the event of any buyer failing to pay and clear lot (s) within a reasonable time the auctioneer may re-sell the lot (s) and any negative balance will be charged to the original buyer
10. By entering a lot the potential vendor acknowledges the above conditions..
•All electrical items are sold as seen.
•All lots must be paid for by 5.00pm on the day of sale lots not paid for could be re-entered for sale at the auctioneers’ discretion
•All lots must be collected before 5.00pm on the Tuesday after the sale or a late collection fee of £2 will apply.
•All potential buyers must register their name and address prior to bidding - i. d. will be required Bids will not be accepted unless the bidder has a number.
By making a bid, attending at sale or preview the potential purchaser acknowledges the above conditions.