November Antique and Collectibles Sale
Over 600 lots including 2 exceptional dining tables, a full bedroom suite, mirrors, carpets, runner rugs, rare records & LPs, a highly carved mirror back sideboard, an unusual taxidermy crocodile and buffalo head, a collection of silver including a Victorian Irish silver tea service & an Edwardian silver presentation cup, a fine club fender, bookcases, glassware, brassware and collectibles.
Ends 7th November 2022 from
3rd November 2022 -
4th November 2022 -
5th November 2022 -
6th November 2022 -
7th November 2022 -
1. Subject to the absolute discretion of the Auctioneer, the highest bidder to be the purchaser and if any dispute arises between two or more bidders, the dispute may be settled by the Auctioneer, or the lot so in dispute may immediately be put up and resold.
2. Ample opportunity is given for inspection and each purchaser by making a bid for a lot acknowledges that he has satisfied himself fully before bidding by inspection.
3. The lots to be taken away and paid for, whether genuine or authentic, or not, with all fault and errors of description at the buyer’s expense and risk immediately from the close of sale. The Auctioneer not being responsible for the correct description, genuineness or authenticity of, or any default or defect in any lot and make no warranty whatever.
4. The goods remain on the premises at the purchaser’s risk from the fall of the hammer and shall be taken with all imperfections, damage or errors of description. Purchasers are deemed to have thoroughly inspected each lot prior to the sale and the Auctioneer does not give any warranty or guarantee whatsoever.
5. Goods left on the premises by the purchaser or the vendor, are left at their own risk and the Auctioneer reserves the right to charge for storage.
6. All goods accepted for Auctions remain at the owner’s risk.
7. The Auctioneer reserves the right to control the bidding and the right to refuse to take any bid.
8. All prospective buyers by making a bid for any of the lots advertised in the catalogue acknowledge that their attention has been drawn to these conditions of sale and that they are bound by them.
9. Purchasers shall give their bidding number after the sale of each lot and shall arrange for the removal of same at their own expense of the lots so purchased on the delivery day stated, without causing damage to either the premises or other lots. Any lots not so collected may be resold by the Auctioneer and any deposits forfeited.
10. The Auctioneer shall have the right to bid on behalf of the vendor in the case of a reserve, and lots may be withdrawn, divided or grouped at the Auctioneer’s discretion.
11. ONLINE BIDDING
We offer an online bidding service via easyliveauction.com for bidders who cannot attend the sale.
Please note that any lots purchased via easyliveauction.com live auction service will be subject to an additional 3% commission charge + VAT at the rate imposed on the hammer price or no commission for the internet bidding if the ‘Flat Fee’ has been chosen at registration.
Payments may be made in cash, banker’s draft or guaranteed cheque, made payable to Usher Auctions. No third party cheques. Card machine facilities available.
Purchaser’s to pay Auctioneers Fees of 18% plus Vat of 23% on Fee only.
Delivery, shipping and packing can be arranged. Please contact us for further information. These services will incur a charge. No responsibility whatsoever will be taken by the auctioneer for any damages or accidents caused by any postage or courier. Please note we do not ship large dinner services.
For items to go to the UK we recommend Pack & Send. Please contact Sam: email@example.com (www.packsend.co.uk)