Terms and conditions for Bidders 1. All payments are to be made within 72 hours, we accept payment by Cash, Card, or Bank Transfer.
2. All items to be collected within 7 days of the auction end.
3. Deliveries are possible please email or phone for a quotation.
4. Postage is available for smaller purchases, they will be dispatched 24 hours after payment received.
5. All items will be described as accurately as possible, and photographed to show any faults.
6. All items are sold as seen with no warranty given or implied.
7. Additional photos are available on request
8. We are open for viewing on the Monday Thursday and Friday before the sale, these are without appointment times, if someone else is viewing please be prepared to wait. Following the change in regulations at present and the upcoming changes, we anticipate being able to open to the public, from our next scheduled sale 13 th June.
9. We have a cafe on site, selling drinks and hot dogs and cold sandwiches and snacks.
10. in line with restrictions, unless exempt masks must be worn when entering and moving around the premises, when seated masks can be removed. Please note that you must raise your hand to bid, no shouting aloud. 11. we are restricted to 30 people inside but please all people must be seated.
Terms and conditions for Sellers
1. We are happy to allow items to be listed for sale, however, these items will be taken in the week after the sale by arrangement.
2. Items will remain in the auction room for 72 hours prior to being offered for sale.
3. We charge 10% of the hammer price per lot sold, and a 50 pence entry fee per item, whether sold or not, which we would prefer to receive when items are dropped off.
Commencing this week, we will no longer be providing a postage quote on your initial invoice. This is due to the withdrawal of weight in my service by our courier, we will now have to package your item s and then provide the quote. Due to our terms of Sale, your invoice will require to be paid and then you will be issued with a seperate invoice for postage.