Live Online Summer Antiques, Fine Art & Interiors Auction.
1800 lots over 3 days.
27th June 2021 from
- Day 1 Lots 1-500
(Lots 1 to 500)
28th June 2021 from
- Day 2. Start Lot 501
(Lots 501 to 990)
29th June 2021 from
- Day 3 Start Lot 1200
(Lots 1200 to 1836)
26th June 2021 -
27th June 2021 -
28th June 2021 -
29th June 2021 -
1. Aidan Foley (hereinafter called the Auctioneer) shall have the right to refuse admission to its premises for attendance at its auction by any person.
2. The highest bidder acceptable to the Auctioneer shall be the Buyer, but if, during or immediately after the sale of the lot, the Auctioneer considers that a dispute has arisen or that there is any other reason for so doing, he may at his discretion immediately put up the lot for sale again.
3. The Auctioneer has the right at his absolute discretion to refuse any bid and to advance the bidding as he may decide.
4. (a) The Seller shall be entitled to place a reserve on any lot, and the Auctioneer shall have the right to bid on behalf of the Seller for any lot on which a reserve has been placed. (b) The Auctioneer has the right at his absolute discretion to withdraw or divide any lot or to combine any two or more lots.
5. The Buyer may be required to pay forthwith the whole or any part of the purchase price, and if he/she fails to do so the lot or lots may be at the Auctioneer’s absolute discretion be put up again and resold. (a) Neither the Seller nor the Auctioneer are responsible for the correctness of any statement as to the authorship, origin, date, age, attribution, genuineness or provenance of any lot, or any other errors of description. (b) Neither the Seller nor the Auctioneer are responsible for any faults or defects in any lot.
7. (a) No lot can be taken away during the auction, nor can any lot be taken away until the purchase price has been paid in full. (b) All lots are to be paid and taken away at the Buyer’s expense immediately after the sale.
8. If a Buyer fails to either to pay for or take away any lot in accordance with Condition 7, the Auctioneer shall be entitled at their absolute discretion and without prejudice to any other right or remedies to exercise one or more of the following rights:
(a) To issue proceedings against the Buyer to recover the full amount due, together with the costs of such proceedings. (b) Without notice to the Buyer to resell the lot or cause it to be resold by public or private sale. Any deficiency in the purchase price attending such resale (after giving credit for any payment and after deducting full costs incurred in connection with the lot) to be made good by the defaulting Buyer, and any surplus to the Seller. (c) To store the lot or cause it to be stored whether at their own premises or elsewhere at the sole expense of the Buyer, and to release the lot only after payment in full of the purchase price, the accrued cost of removal, storage and insurance (if any) and all other costs incurred in connection with the lot. (d)A storage charge of €5 per lot per day will apply to lots not collected within TEN DAYS of the Sale. (e) To reject at any future Auction any bids made by the Buyer or on his behalf Condition 8 also applies to Post Auction Sales
9. The property in a lot shall not pass to the Buyer until he/she has paid the purchase price in full, but the lot shall be at the Buyer’s risk in all respects from the fall of the hammer. The Auctioneer shall be entitled to a lien on any lot sold until the purchase price is paid in full by the Buyer.
10. We will be pleased to execute bids on behalf of intending buyers. Lots will be purchased as cheaply as permitted by other bids and reserves. Bids must be submitted before the sale commences, and should be entered on the forms provided. Neither the Auctioneer nor his employees shall be liable for any neglect or default in executing such bids.
11. Purchasers of electrical or mechanical items are advised to have the items checked by a qualified electrician or mechanic before using them. The Auctioneer shall not be liable for injury caused by or arising from the use of such goods.
12. Purchasers Fees 20% / €5 minimum 13. Payment by Cash or Personal Debit Cards. We are unable to process Credit Cards/MasterCards or Business Debit Card.
Aidan Foley Auctions Should you have an interest in entering an item/ contents in our next auction, give Aidan a call on 086 8290680. We can assess on a no-obligation basis. We offer a Personal, Confidential, Professional and discreet service made to order. Our valuation fees are discussed and agreed in advance. Valuations for Probate, Insurance Purposes and Valuations for family Division.
Registration All purchasers must register before the sale when they will be issued with a Paddle Number for use during the sale.
Bidding Bids may be left at the office for which forms are provided. All bids are treated in the strictest confidence. Telephone Bids may be booked (first come, first served) on lots with guides over €100. PLEASE NOTE THAT WE WILL ENDEAVOUR TO CALL ALL PHONE BIDDERS HOWEVER WE WOULD RECOMMEND THAT YOU LEAVE A WRITTEN BID IN CASE WE CANNOT GET THROUGH TO YOU.
Online Bidding You may register online through www.easyliveauction.com and there you will be brought through the online bidding process and charges. Please note that the auctions rooms in not responsible for any errors/time delays due to internet connections on either side. You can leave bids directly with the auction rooms free of charge should you wish
Catalogue Any queries can be directed to Aidan during the viewing times. Catalogue descriptions are intended to provide a general description of the lot to help prospective buyers but do not always include details of damage or condition of lots. Buyers are advised to view each lot before the sale.
Deliveries Contact the office for Numbers of Couriers in the area. We provide these numbers for information purposes only. The Auction Rooms and Aidan Foley are not party to any arrangements made and therefore will not be held responsible for any damages or accidents.
PLEASE NOTE All Items Sold as seen - No Warranty on any items. All Electrical Items are sold as parts and should be certified by a Qualified Electrician before use. All Measurements in the Catalogue are approximate Customers should bring packing material for the transport of purchases
Auctioneer Fees are 20% on the hammer price/ €5 minimum Payment Cash / Cheque / Personal Debit Card
Shipping/ Postage Any lots suitable for posting or shipping in house will be facilitated either by inhouse or Mailboxes in Cork
Larger items contact us and we can give you a few names of local couriers
Postage & Packaging. It is the responsibility of the buyers to arrange packaging, collection or postage of any lots purchased during our collection times. The auctioneers accept no responsibility for any packaging carried out by any member of their staff or on their premises by a third party. Appropriate insurance is recommended to be taken out by the purchaser, the auctioneer accepts no liability for any damages caused during the postal process / or external shippers.