1. The highest bidder to be the buyer. If any dispute arises respecting any bidding, the lot, at the sole discretion of the Auctioneers, shall be put up and sold again.
2. The bidding to be regulated by the Auctioneer.
3. No lots to be transferred and all accounts to be settled at the close of the sale.
4. The purchasers to give in their names and addresses, and pay a deposit of 20% (if required), in default of which the lot or lots purchased to be immediately put up again and resold.
5. The lots to be taken away whether genuine and authentic or not, with all faults and errors of every description and to be at the risk of the purchaser immediately after the fall of the hammer. The Auctioneer will not hold themselves responsible for the correct description or authenticity or any fault defect in any lot and makes no warranty whatsoever.
6. To prevent inaccuracy and inconvenience in the settlement of purchases, no lot may be removed during the sale without previously being paid for,
7. If any person neglects or refuses to comply with any of the foregoing conditions, the Auctioneers shall be at liberty to resell the lot and any deficiency that may arise in the resale, together with all expenses attending it, shall be made good by the defaulter.
8. Although the detail or information supplied in the catalogue (if any) is believed to be correct, there cannot be any guarantee on the part of the Auctioneers or the vendor as to the accuracy of any of the information contained in the catalogue.