Job Lots, General, Second Chance Unsold from Previous Sale, Collectables, Books, Jewellery, Household, Furniture, Interiors, DIY, Kitchenalia, Crafts and More! Clearance Sale! Includes Items From £1!* - 806 Lots
Job Lots, General, Second Chance Unsold from Previous Sale, Collectables, Books, Jewellery, Household, Furniture, Interiors, DIY, Kitchenalia, Crafts and More! Clearance Sale! Includes Items From £1!*
**NEW ITEMS BEING ADDED !! ONLINE THIS WEEK! VIEW FRIDAY 4TH SATURDAY 5TH FROM 9AM-5PM
OR BY APPOINTMENT , PLEASE CALL OR EMAIL.
BID ONLINE OR CALL/EMAIL TO LEAVE YOUR BIDS IF YOU CANNOT BID ONLINE!
(START BIDDING FROM MONDAY 1ST NOVEMBER) SALE ENDS FROM 10AM SUNDAY 6TH NOVEMBER
FIND US ON FACEBOOK DETAILS AND VIDEOS
CALL 01978822769 FOR ANY FURTHER DETAILS, ADDITIONAL PHOTOS OR CONDITION REPORTS REQUIRED ON ANY ITEMS EMAIL ADMIN@TONGSAUCTIONHOUSE.CO.UK
DELIVERY AVAILABLE ON ALL ITEMS , ANYWHERE!
COLLECTION AND PAYMENT REQUIRED WITHIN 5 DAYS OF THE SALE
THANK YOU AND HAPPY BIDDING!
Ends 6th November 2022 from
4th November 2022 -
5th November 2022 -
All items are sold "AF" (As found) with no guarantee of condition unless stated otherwise, I.E "Good working order" or "GWO" please contact us for condition reports and more details on items.
This is a number we have in our system that each individual buyer has and is unique for each individual buyer. You must register with us before bidding starts, bids cannot be accepted without it
Proxy bid, absentee bid, or commission bid
If the bidder is not able to attend the auction, the bidder can leave a bid on an item. The auctioneer bids for you, up to the amount of the bid. If the item does not reach the left bid amount, the bidder wins the item at the last bid, not at the left bid amount. Bids can be made in person, by telephone or by e-mail.
Conditions of Sale
1. The highest bidder, subject to any reserve and auctioneers discretion will be the purchaser. No bids will be accepted after the hammer has fallen please be clear when bidding
2. In the event of any dispute the auctioneers reserve the right to resell the lot or lots in question.
3. The minimum buyer’s premium is £2.00 if the hammer price is £10 or under and 20% if the hammer price is over £10.00 and is charged on all lots.
4. No lots may be cleared until paid for in full; buyers of multiple lots must pay for them all before any lots can be cleared.
5. Any person on the auctioneer's premises before, during or after the sale shall be there at their own risk and shall have no claim against the auctioneer in respect of any accident or injury that may occur.
6. The auctioneer or anybody in his or her employment has no authority to give any representation or warranty in relation to any lot.
7. The purchaser shall have no right against the auctioneer in respect of error, mis-description or defect of any lot.
8. The auctioneer accepts no responsibly for any payment made to the vendor if it later transpires that the lot or lots were subject to a hire purchase agreement or other third party claims
9. In the event of any buyer failing to pay and clear lot (s) within a reasonable time the auctioneer may re-sell the lot (s) and any negative balance will be charged to the original buyer
10. All potential buyers must register their name and address prior to bidding - Bids will not be accepted unless the bidder has a number.
By making a bid, attending at sale or preview the potential purchaser acknowledges the above conditions.
By entering a lot the potential vendor acknowledges the following conditions..
1. All electrical items are sold as seen unless stated otherwise.
If items are found to be misdescribed by vendor - charges will incur for lost fees.
2. Sale lots not paid for could be re-entered for sale at the auctioneers’ discretion
3. Unsold items not collected from us after 2 sales, can become the property of the auction and can be disposed of by Tong’s Auction House or group with other unsold items. Fees may be charged for disposal or unsold lot listing and handling.
4. If an item has a fixed reserve and does not sell within 2 sales - fees may be charged up to 20% - please email firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.
5. Payment is currently made bank transfer 2 weeks after sale , if you require different method of payment please email email@example.com