General Antiques and Collectables- including silver, Corgi models and Matchbox models
14th January 2018 from
(Lots 1 to 453)
10th January 2018 -
11th January 2018 -
12th January 2018 -
13th January 2018 -
14th January 2018 -
Fees apply to the hammer price:
18% inc VAT*
Flat Fee Registration
*These fees include buyers premiums and internet surcharges.
15% inc VAT*
Please see the auctioneers terms & conditions for more information
1. Whilst the auctioneers make every effort to ensure the accuracy of their listings, each lot is sold by the vendor with all faults, imperfections and error of descriptions
2. All statements as to the authenticity, age, origin, condition or quality of a lot are statements of opinion only and must not be taken as warranties of representations of fact.
3. The auctioneer has absolute rights to withdraw any lots, refuse bids or cancel a sale without giving reason or notice.
4. The auctioneers do not payout to vendors until payment has been received from the buyer.
5. If any goods remain with the auctioneers longer than 14 days a charge of £2 per day will be charged for storage. After 28 days the goods will become property of Huddersfield Auctions and will be sold to cover the storage costs.
6. The vendor shall indemnify Huddersfield Auctions against any claim in connection with the goods sold on their behalf.
7.The vendor authorises the auctioneers to deduct commission and expenses from sale proceeds.
8. Any person making a bid does so subject to these conditions and acknowledges that they have satisfied themselves as to the conditions of the lot.
9. No purchase shall be removed until paid for and after the conclusion of the sale, when purchases shall be removed at the purchaser's expense and request.
10. Payment for all items won must be made within 48 hours of the sale and collected within 7 days
Packing and shipping service available please enquire with the auction house