1. The Buyer is deemed to have accepted these conditions of sale and notices by the making of any bid
2. The highest bidder is the purchaser and if any dispute arises, such disputes will be settled by the Auctioneer and his decision will be final.
3. ONLINE BIDDING
We offer an online bidding service via easyliveauction.com for bidders who cannot attend the sale. You must complete the registration online with all necessary data and please note the buyers premium on Internet bidding is 21.1% + VAT on top of the hammer price.
Please note that any lots purchased via easyliveauction.com live auction service will be subject to an additional 3% commission charge + VAT at the rate imposed on the hammer price or no commission for the internet bidding if the ‘Flat Fee’ has been chosen at registration.
4. All lots are subject to Buyers Premium on the hammer price.
17.5% + VAT in the saleroom
21.1% + VAT on Internet Bidding
Minimum premium of a £2.00 + VAT per lot both on saleroom and internet bidding.
5. The Auctioneer has the right to accept or reject any bid at his discretion. If a lot has a reserve price the Auctioneer may bid on behalf of the Vendor.
6. On the fall of the hammer the lot becomes the responsibility of the Purchaser.
7. The Auctioneer will endeavour to give as much information about the lots as possible, but it is up to the Purchaser to satisfy themselves as to any faults, defects and description as no refunds will be given. All measurements and weights stated will be approximate.
8. The Auctioneer has the right to withdraw or alter lots at their discretion.
9. The Vendor is not allowed to bid on any of their lots entered for sale without reserve.
10. All goods must be paid for in full and removed from the premises within 72 hours unless prior arrangements have been made with the Auctioneer.
11. Purchasers wanting to pay by cheque must make themselves known to the Auctioneer before the auction.
12. All persons intending to bid on lots must be registered before doing so.
13. Every person on the premises shall be deemed to be there at their own risk. Any injury or accident which may occur shall have no claim against the Auctioneer
14. No lots can be removed from the Saleroom until payment is made in Full.
15. Ownership of a purchased lot shall not pass to the buyer until the total amount due has been settled in full.
16. Any purchased lots not removed from the Saleroom within 72 hours following the auction will be liable for storage charges. Charges are £5.00 + VAT per day per lot Along with any costs incurred for handling and carriage removing the lots to storage. No lots will be released from storage until payment has been made in full including all charges incurred.
17. The Auctioneer has the right to cancel any auction at their discretion without prior notice
18. The Auctioneer reserves the right to refuse admission to the premises of any person.
19. All electrical items will be subject to a basic electric safety test at a cost of £2.50 + VAT per item. All items failing this test will be disposed without prior notice to the vendor and the full cost of such disposal shall be borne by the vendor.