1. The highest bidder, on each lot, when the hammer falls shall be the buyer. The Auctioneer (Kingfisherauctions) shall have absolute discretion to settle any disputes which arise, and to refuse bids as seen fit.
2. When the lot is sold, the Buyer shall pay the Auctioneer, in full the hammer price (plus VAT when Applicable), together with a premium of 20% of the hammer price preferably on the day of the sale, but we will allow three working days if a weekend sale. Please be aware that non-payers will be reported for non-payment from further Kingfisher Auctions and this will be seen by other Easylive auctioneers.
A 3% fee will be added when the premium option is selected when on line bidding, unless the flat fee of £3.00 is chosen.
3. Buyers shall provide the Auctioneer with names and addresses and if requested bank and other references.
4. The ownership of the lot shall become the Buyer's responsibility as soon as the hammer drops. Although a lot may not be removed from the premises or posted until payment in full has been made. All items contained within the lot MUST be removed within 7 days or charges of £5 per lot, per day, will apply.
5. Please DO NOT leave odd number bids, our increments are:
Items below £20 increments of £2
Items £20-£50 increments of £5
Items £50-£100 increments of £10
Items £100-£200 increments of £20
Items of £200-£500 increments of £50
Increments of £500 plus £50 increasing to £100 for items over £2000
The computer will not recognize odd bids outside of this.
6. If payment is not made or goods are not removed as required within these terms and conditions the Auctioneer may reject any bids made by or on behalf of the Buyer at any future Auction, or obtain part payment before accepting any future bids.
7. All goods are sold as seen and no warranty or guarantee is given. No warranty whatsoever is given by the Auctioneer or the Vendor in respect of any lot, and any warranties of conditions whether expressed or implied by statute, common law or otherwise are hereby excluded. It is the Buyers responsibility to rely on their own judgment in respect of goods purchased. Items described by the Auctioneer are only a basic description unless otherwise advised by the Vendor. However, please feel free to contact us with specific questions or for a condition report if necessary.
8. ELECTRICAL ITEMS - All items under this category are sold as seen and are not guaranteed as working even if issued with a PAT check.
9. COLLECTION OF GOODS
All items won may be collected by the end of the day after the Auction from our shop in Swansea SA1 (unless an agreement is made to post) however an appointment should be made before collecting. We would advise you to arrange your own courier for collection of larger goods and advise you to take note of the above. Please call us to let us know as we would rather work with you than give extra charges.
10. Any persons not adhering to these conditions will be barred from our future online bidding.
11. We reserve to change our terms without giving notice, please check you are up to date with our terms. If there is something you do not understand please ask and we will do our best to help you.
12. We will charge a flat rate fee of 12% per item for vendors and this will include all photographs and lotting up descriptions etc. No sale, no fee. Vendors’ items will be retained by them until the sale is final, they are then responsible for posting the item. Upon safe receipt of the sold item, payment will be made to the vendors within 7 days.
13. International buyers paying with EUROS please note that our bank account should be shown as Cashplus01941366
Euros Iban number is GB72NWBK60721442217830
14. International buyers paying with Other currencies please note that our bank account should be shown as Cashplus01941366
Other Currencies Iban number is GB74NWBK60000145719225
International payments have a bank charging flat fee of £15 per inbound international payment, no matter what the amount or currency of the payment is. This fee will be added to your final invoice.
Kingfisherauctions offer a flat fee service of P&P for smaller items (will fit in jiffy bag etc) for UK mainland addresses of £20 (Internationals please ask for details of suggested couriers before bidding as we do not post valuable items ourselves)
For larger items we recommend:
15 Brynymor Road
SA1 4JQ Wales
01792 293 581
Or you may arrange your own courier, please contact us to arrange collection.
PLEASE NOTE WELL:
Items won will automatically be sent to the address you have registered with on the invoice. We will only consign the item to an alternative address when instructed to do so in an email from the buyer.