Fine Art, Military and Collectable's - 282 Lots

by SA1 Auctions
19th May 2016 from 12pm BST
SA1 Auctions
Morgans Hotel
Somerset Place
Swansea
SA1 1RR
United Kingdom
Telephone(s):
01792 469 030
07972 825669 / 07799 660648 / 07942 894440
Sale Description:
Fine Art, Military and Collectable's

Venue:
Morgans Hotel
Somerset Place
Swansea
SA1 1RR

Tel. 01792 484 848 / 07972 825669 / 07799 660648 / 07942 894440
Sale Dates:
19th May 2016 from 12pm BST - Fine Art, Military and Collectable's (Lots 1 to 280)
Viewing Dates:
18th May 2016 - 10am to 4pm
Buyers Premium:
15%
Internet Charges:
£3.00 per auction or 3%
SA1 Auctions hereinafter referred to as the The Auctioneer and to include any person acting on their behalf.

Conditions of Sale - General

Third Party Liability
All persons at the venue hired or borrowed by The Auctioneer are there upon their own risk. They shall have no claim against The Auctioneer in respect of any accident, injury or damage howsoever caused.

Admission
The Auctioneer reserves the right of admission, which in cases of a view or auction will be by catalogue and registration. All attendees may be requested to leave signature evidence of attendance.

Auction
The Auctioneer reserves the right to accept or refuse any bid(s) regulate the bidding and amounts of any bid(s). Withdraw any lot(s) or part of any lot(s) without reason or notice. In the event of a dispute The Auctioneer has absolute discretion to settle such as dispute.

Conditions of Sale - Purchasers

Acknowledgements:
In making a bid any lot whether in person or by commission bid or by live bidding, all person acknowledge they have read, understand and abide by all these conditions of sale.

Payment and Clearance:
All lots must be paid for in full within 2 days following the conclusion on the auction. No lot(s) may be removed until cleared funds are to hand except where agreed by The Auctioneer.

Purchase Price:
The buyer will pay The Auctioneer the hammer price together with a buyers premium calculated at a rate of 15%.

Buyers Premium:
Credit card payments will attract an additional premium of 3% over and above the 15% making a total of 18%.

Internet Buyers Premium (FREE REGISTRATION OPTION):
15% plus 3 % making a total of 18% of the hammer price.

Registration:
Obtain a bidding number prior to viewing from the registration clark new clients must produce acceptable identififcation.

Absentee Bids:
Complete the Commission Bid form and return it to The Auctioneer who will execute such bids, without obligation.

Imperfections:
The conditions of pieces (another than where a number are inculded in the same lot) is mentioned in this catalogue. This is intended as a guide to assist potential Purchasers. It remains the responsibility of the Purchaser to satisfy himself/herself as to the condition of each piece and lot. See Condition of Sale.

Estimates:
This is a guide as to what price the lot may attain based on previous results.

Auction Duration:
Lots will be sold in numerical order (unless otherwise stated) at likely rate of between 100 and 120 lots per hour.

Catalogue:
A professionally colour printed catalogue is available two weeks prior to each auction, for a cost of £5.00 each. A fully illustrated catalogue for each auction is also available to view on our website or via www.easyliveauction.com
Packing and shipping provided, please contact the auction house.
Page
of 5



























































Page
of 5