8. (Vendors) £1.00 unsold item fee will be charged. (I.E 5 items equals £5.00 Ten items £10
and so on)
9. Unsold items must be collected by the vendor at the end of the week, not doing so will
result in (A £15.00 STORAGE FEE WHICH IS PAYABLE EACH WEEK ITEMS ARE LEFT Min
two weeks then after becomes the property of the auction house)
10. ABC auctions, disclaims all responsibility for default by either the Purchaser or the
Vendor because he acts as the agent for the Vendor only and therefore does not pay out
to the Vendor until payment is received from the Purchaser.
11. The Vendor retains the right to fix a reserve price, or to bid for any lot, and shall agree to
pay 20% Commission.
12. Payments can be made in Cash/Bank Transfer/Card.
13. No children in Auction Rooms at viewing or during Auction.
14. Please note there is a £10 packaging fee added to all orders that need to be delivered no matter what the size of item is Unless collected.
Items will be packed and shipped at a cost to the buyer, within a 14 day time line. ABC auctions are not responsible for any damaged made by the transit of goods, if items are damaged in transit please refer to the courier service that delivered items for refunds.
WE ADVISES BIDDERS TO BE CAREFUL ON BIDDING ON LARGE 'JOBLOTS' DUE TO SIZE AND WEIGHT CAN BECOME COSTLY TO THE SOUTH OF IRELAND AND UK AND OTHER COUNTRIES.
LARGER ITEMS (I.E. FURNITURE ETC) THAT HAVE BEEN SOLD WILL BE UP TO THE BIDDER TO ARRANGE THEIR OWN COURIER FOR COLLECTION.