Vendors Terms & Conditions of Sale
1. Commission is charged at the rate of 15% + VAT on the hammer price of each lot plus £1 per lot entry fee + VAT. All electrical items must be PAT tested at a charge of 80p + VAT, this does not guarantee working order.
2. Items presented or collected for sale will be entered in the first available sale, but may be held over, at the Auctioneers discretion, until space or a suitable sale is available. 3. All descriptions are at the Auctioneers discretion.
4. Payments are available for collection from Tuesday and Wednesday onwards following a sale. However if goods are stated in working order a 7 day hold on payments to cover the 24 hour guarantee stands. Postal payments made within 7 days of the sale on request only if all items have sold.
5. Items not in compliance with current Legislation or deemed unsalable will not be accepted.
6. The auctioneers act as agent for the vendor and reserve the right to bid on their behalf.
7. Each vendor will supply their name, address, telephone number and sign the Auctioneers entry form.
8. Mains gas appliances are not sold by the Auctioneers.
Buyers Terms & Conditions of Purchase
1. The Purchaser to be the highest bidder who will pay the hammer price plus a premium of 15% + VAT.
2. In the case of a dispute the Lot may be re-offered at the discretion of the Auctioneer who shall be the sole arbitrator.
3. Each purchaser shall register with the Auctioneers giving their Name, Address and Telephone number.
4. All purchases must be paid for, in full, and no lots may be removed until such payments have cleared.
4a. All purchases made via online, telephone or commission bids must be paid by Wednesday following the Monday sale.
5. Payments are accepted in Cash, Credit Card and Debit Card. Credit Card carry a 1% bank admin charge , debit cards do not carry a fee.
6. The Auctioneers act as agents for the Vendor and reserve the right to bid on their behalf on Lots offered subject to reserve.
7. Commission bids are accepted by the Auctioneers who undertake to purchase the lots on the bidders behalf at the best advantage. Lots purchased by absent buyers will be consigned at the Auctioneers earliest convenience at packing and postage charges to be agreed.
8. All electrical appliances have to be compliance with current regulations, for safety, wiring, fuses and plugs. But this does not guarantee them to be in working order. All items are sold as seen unless stated in working order, then 24hr guarantee is in place. Customers must contact halfway auctions within 24hrs of purchase if the item is not working.