Timed Auction 500 lots - General Auction -Wide Variety of Antiques ,Signs, Pictures, Furniture , Fishing lots And Much More. All lots won , Delivery can be organized , Collections by Appointment Only. - 474 Lots
Timed Auction 500 lots - General Auction -Wide Variety of Antiques ,Signs, Pictures, Furniture , Fishing lots And Much More. All lots won , Delivery can be organized , Collections by Appointment Only.
Please read and familiarize yourself with our terms and conditions set out below.
Conditions of Sale
1) All lots are sold as seen, viewing times are provided prior to the sale to inspect each lot to ensure that the buyer is fully satisficed with the condition of the lot and the making of the bid for a lot. The Auctioneer accepts no responsibility for a lot that is damaged and/or repaired, Lots are sold with all imperfections and/or damages.
2) Each item is sold with all faults, imperfections and errors of description in the lots of the catalogue or as these may be divided or conjoined at the sale. The Auctioneers not being responsible for the correct description, genuineness or authenticity of, or any fault or defect in any lot, and making no warranty whatever: the buyers being held to have satisficed themselves as to the condition, quality and description of the lots before bidding.
3) Images used on projectors/television screens throughout the sale serve merely as a reminder to customers of the lot under the hammer. It is essential that the buyer has fully satisfied themselves with the quality of the lot sold.
4) Each buyer/bidder shall be allocated a buyer’s number and shall be obliged to display the said under on purchase. It is essential that all purchasers register for a bidding number for each sale and provide name address and contact number.
5) Buyer premiums per lot 17.5% including vat.
7) The highest bidder to be the purchaser, and if any dispute arises between two or more bidders, the lot in dispute to be immediately put up again and re-sold as the Auctioneer may decide. The Auctioneer will regulate the bidding.
8) The Auctioneer reserves the right to refuse any bidding or to withdraw any lots from the sale.
9) Any buyer purchasing a lot or lots, whether for their own self or on behalf of a third party is responsible for the purchase of said lot(s) and payment of item(s)
10) Ownership of a lot shall not pass to the buyer until the Auctioneer has been paid in full for the said lot.
11) Payment – all lots must be paid for in full before removal from the premises by bank transfer, cash, bank draft to the satisfaction of the Auctioneer. Laser and credit card payments will only be accepted by the cardholder in person and are subject to an additional surcharge. Payment for online auctions only be made by bank transfer or Euro bank draft. No lot shall be dispatched until full payment has been cleared.
12) All Measurements are approximations.
13) By registering for the sale all bidders and buyers agree to Cavan Auction rooms terms and conditions.
14) All goods to be collected after sale asap. Where this is not possible it is the purchasers responsibility to inform the auction house and further arrangements can be made.
Whilst every care is taken in compiling the information, we give no guarantee as the the accuracy thereof and enquirers must satifisy themselves regarding the description, condition of goods etc.
Shipping quotes can be provided on request. Please arrange shipment of the goods you won. Alternatively, we can arrange shipment at a small expense.
Whilst every effort will be made to ensure the safe delivery of goods purchased it is recommended Clients arrange their own insurance if required as Cavan auctions are not responsible for any damage etc that occurs in transit, it is at the sole risk of the purchaser.
All goods to be collected by 5pm on the Wednesday after the sale. Where this is not possible it is the purchaser's responsibility to inform the auction house and further arrangements can be made.