This is an Auction Spread Over 2 Days With Lots Drawn From Pubs, Household's, Art, Vintage, Brass, Collectables, Old Period Houses, Our Antique Shops and Much More Giftware
26th May 2023 from
(Lots 1 to 529)
27th May 2023 from
(Lots 530 to 1050)
Fees apply to the hammer price:
23.37% inc VAT*
Flat Fee Registration
*These fees include buyers premiums and internet surcharges.
19.68% inc VAT*
Please see the auctioneers terms & conditions for more information
1. Winning bids must be paid for and collected on the day of auction or at the latest 2 days after auction.
2. All goods purchased or sold are subject to 16%+VAT fees with a minimum of €1+VAT per transaction.
3. 1 lots purchased online with www.easyliveauctions.com will attract an additional charge for this service, please ensure you read and agree to their terms and conditions.
4. Auction entry is by catalogue & bidding number only (€2+VAT) with the exception of online or telephone bids.
5. The auctioneer’s reserve will be paid if buyers break/damage goods.
6. Buyers: no refunds, all items are “sold as seen”, it is your responsibility to check items before bidding.
7. If an item has not sold at the first auction, the auctioneer’s discretion will be applied or the item removed.
8. Collection and delivery of goods is available at a cost to the buyer.
9. All purchasers are bound by these conditions and are deemed to have read same
10. Our rules and regulations are there to protect your interests and to ensure that our auctions are run with total honesty and integrity.
Buyers are responsible for shipping cost. We can arrange delivery throughout Ireland, Northern Ireland & UK, please contact us prior to placing any bids to discuss shipping arrangements.