Collectables and Postcards
Monday - Friday 10.30 - 3.30
Saturday 10.00 -1.30
Sunday 10.00 -1.30
28th April 2016 from
- Collectables and Postcards
(Lots 1 to 304)
Fees apply to the hammer price:
21.6% inc VAT*
Flat Fee Registration
*These fees include buyers premiums and internet surcharges.
18% inc VAT*
Please see the auctioneers terms & conditions for more information
1. Viewing for lots can be done between the hours of 10 am– 4pm. Bids will take place through www.easyLiveAuction.com only. Fees are 7% plus 3 % fee for easy live auctions charge.
Seller fees lots sold under £5.00 no commission fee lots over £5.00 charge of 7% plus easy live charge of 3%
Buyers fee is 7% plus 3% easy live fee
2. payment of lots can either cash to max of £500, debit card no charge or credit card through izettle. (credit card charge will be 1.75% ) or through paypal lots must be paid for within seven working days from date of invoice. Any items not paid for with the time limit they will be put in the next auction. Also any buyer who fails to pay within the seven working day could be banned from any further auction.
3. collection of lots once payment has been received purchased items must be collected with seven working day from payment taken. After that storage charge will occur of £2.00 per day. Items can be collected from mon – fri between the hours of 10-4pm please call first. Once items have been removed from the store or premises Antiques Collectables and Vintage wear will not be responsible for any damages that occur. Buyers must pack their own items unless assistants is required. If are unable to collect you items then we can ship them out to you within 5 working day (please take in account any bank holidays as your items may take a bit longer) please see shipping details
4. returns buyers have 14 days from when they have received goods receipt must be shown when returning goods. Items must be returned in the same condition in which it was sold to them. No refunds will be given after 14 days have expired.
Car parking there is plenty of space for people to park and load their vehicles. Antiques Collectables and Vintage wear are not responsible for any damage done to the their vehicles.
Any items that require to be shipped will be done by Royal mail and charge according to their prices. Items up to the value of £50.00 will be sent second class mail. Items above £50.00 will be sent second class record mail. If you require your items urgent please notify us. I all so send items through my hermes and charge according to their prices. Please telephone me if you wish to have any other parcel delivery service and you will be charge at their prices. Items will only be shipped once payment has been taken each item will be despatched within 5 working days not including bank holidays.
Small parcels prices according to royal mail website.
All prices in the above tables are exempt from VAT.
Delivery Items can be delivered by us only within a 30 mile radius free of charge. Beyond the 30 mile radius a charge of £10.00 will be added to your invoice.