Vendors Terms & Conditions of Sale
1. Commission is charged at the rate of 20% inclusive on the hammer price of each lot plus £1.50 per lot entry fee
2. Items presented or collected for sale will be entered in the first available sale
3. All descriptions, reserves and estimates are at the Auctioneers discretion.
4. Payments to vendors will be released a week within 10 days of auction close
6. Items not in compliance with current Legislation or deemed unsalable or counterfeit will not be accepted.
7. Unsold items not collected within 10 days will be disposed of or resold by the auction house
Buyers Terms & Conditions of Purchase
1. The Purchaser to be the highest bidder who will pay the hammer price plus a premium of 23% inclusive of all charges with a minimum commission of £4 per lot.
2. All items are sold as seen, descriptions and pictures are simply a guide. If buying on line and not available to view the items you can telephone or email to find out further information on an item.
3. Each purchaser shall register with the Auctioneers giving their Name, Address and Telephone number.
4 Payments are accepted in Cash, Credit Card and Debit Card, face to face if you are collecting your items
- Alternatively payments can be made by bank transfer if we are sending items out to you. We do not accept card payments over the phone.
5. All electrical appliances are not tested by the auction house and we cannot guarantee them to be in working order.
6. Items must be paid for and collected or arranged to be sent out within 7 days following the sale
We offer an almost complete WORLDWIDE postage and packing service on most items. Please contact the auction house for further details either by email on firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 07541 966160-we do not ship pictures,mirrors,some very heavy or large items and some glass items
We offer a limited local delivery service -Contact the auction house for a quotation.
Items as mentioned can be sent nationally and internationally by the auction house.