General Auction Including Antiques & Collectables.
There will be no on site viewing for this sale in line with current covid restrictions.
All bidding must be conducted by the internet platform or by telephone.
All purchased items will be delivered to the buyer following the sale.
Strictly all payments must be made within 24 hrs of sale ending by bank transfer or by card over telephone.
There will be no collection of goods from the auction or dropping off items as this would be in breach of current Guidelines until further notice.
To facilitate this we have agreed a special rate with local courier services for the month of January and are pleased to announce that delivery within Northern Ireland will be capped at £25 regardless of how many items you buy. Delivery only to the invoice address. If we can ship for less we will.
Delivery for items outside Northern Ireland will continue exactly as before Christmas.
We appreciate your understanding in this difficult trading climate and hope to resume normal business as soon as possible.
18th January 2021 from
(Lots 1 to 650)
Terms & Conditions
1. The highest bidder shall be the Purchaser, and any dispute arising either before or after the sale, shall be determine by the Auctioneer.
2. Lots may be grouped, withdrawn or divided at the discretion of the Auctioneer.
3. The Vendor retains the right to fix a reserve price, or to bid for any lot, and shall agree to pay 15% Commission which shall be removed from hammer price.
4. Purchasers shall give their bidding number after the sale of each lot, and shall arrange for the removal of same at their own expense, of the lots so purchased on the delivery day stated, without causing damage to either the premises or other lots. Any lots not so removed may be resold by the Auctioneer, and deposits forfeited.
5. Goods left on the premises by the Purchaser or the vendor are left at their own risk. Goods left in for sale & then withdrawn by the Vendor prior to the sale are liable to a 15% charge of the value estimated by the Auctioneer.
6. The goods remain on the premises at the Purchasers risk from the fall of the hammer, and shall be taken with all imperfections, damage or errors of description. Purchasers are deemed to have thoroughly inspected each lot prior to the sale and the Auctioneer does not give any warranty or guarantee whatsoever.
7. The purchase money together with 15% Auctioneers fees shall be payable immediately after the auction. No lots will be delivered to the Purchaser until he/she has made payment in full. All items must be removed by 6.30pm on Tuesday following the previous evenings Auction.
8. Payments can be made in Cash/Bank Transfer/Card.
9. Default, Scarva Auctions disclaims all responsibility for default by either the Purchaser or the Vendor because he acts as the agent for the Vendor only and therefore does not pay out to the Vendor until payment is received from the Purchaser.
10. All prospective buyers by making a bid for any of the lots advertised in the catalogue acknowledge that their attention has been drawn to these conditions of sale and that they are bound by them.
11. The Auctioneer may refuse to take any bid without giving any reason.
12. All electrical goods over £30 hammer price are sold with a guarantee. Faulty electrical items must be returned by close of business on Wednesday following the Auction to claim refund.
13. No children in Auction Rooms at viewing or during Auction.
Please note that our Auction Rooms,Office and Yard have security cameras in operation.