Contents Of Ballynoe House, Rushbrooke, Cobh, Co. Cork And A Large City Residence. Patek Philippe Watch, Good Silver, Fine Furniture, Paintings Ex. Galtee Castle, Garden Effects, Etc.
Contents of Ballynoe House, Rushbrooke, Cobh, Co. Cork and a large city residence. Patek Philippe watch, good silver, fine furniture, paintings ex. Galtee Castle, garden effects, etc.
Deadline for Condition Reports 6pm Friday 9th September
10th September 2022 from
(Lots 1 to 358)
3rd September 2022 -
4th September 2022 -
5th September 2022 -
6th September 2022 -
7th September 2022 -
8th September 2022 -
9th September 2022 -
Lynes & Lynes Conditions of Sale
1. The highest bidder to be the purchaser, if any dispute arises between the two or more Bidders, the lot in dispute may, at the Auctioneer’s decision, be immediately put up again, and resold. The Auctioneer’s decision to be final.
2. The Auctioneers have the right to refuse any bid, and advance the bidding at their absolute discretion and shall have the right to bid on behalf of the Vendor for any lot on which a reserve has been placed.
3. Auctioneers have the right to withdraw, or divide any lot, or to combine any two or more lots at their sole discretion, without notice.
4. The successful purchaser shall give his name, and permanent address, and pay down a deposit of 25 cent on the euro, or more, in part payment down if required, in default of which the lot or lots so purchased to be immediately put up again and resold.
5. To prevent inaccuracy in delivery and inconvenience in the settlement of the purchases, no lot can be transferred nor can any lot be removed during the time of sale, or before full settlement.
6. The purchaser to pay 25% VAT inclusive premium, payment to be made by either cash, cheque, bank draft or debit/credit card vouched to the satisfaction of the Auctioneers. Credit cards such as VISA and Mastercard attracts an administrative fee of 2.5% on the invoice total. There is no charge on Debit cards. Cash payments subject to AML Regulations.
7. The purchaser shall remove the lot or lots at this own risk and expense, within 2 days of the sale. After which the Auctioneer shall be entitled to remove the lot, or parts thereof for storage at the risk of the purchaser, and while taking every reasonable precaution shall not be responsible for any damage which may be caused to the lot, or parts thereof by such removal and storage and reserves the right to resell by auction or private sale such unredeemed lots without notification to the defaulter.
8. All lots to be sold as shown with all faults, imperfections and errors of description. The Auctioneers not being responsible for the correct description, genuineness or authenticity of, or any fault or defect in any lot, and making no warranty whatever, the purchasers being held to have satisfied themselves as to the condition, quality and description of lots before bidding.
9. The Auctioneers are prepared to accept bids on behalf of proposing purchasers who are unable to attend a sale provided such commissions are given in writing, when they will be carried out free of charge.
10. In so much as Lynes & Lynes act only as agents, they shall not be considered responsible for any default on the part of the Purchaser or the Vendor.
11. All Lots to be paid for and collected by 5pm on Monday next.
12. Condition Reports: These are provided for guidance only without legal obligation. Such reports are merely opinion of Lynes & Lynes. Neither Lynes & Lynes nor the seller accepts any responsibility for the conditions of lots or for the content of the condition reports. Subsequent disputes will not be entertained.
13. Mechanical and Electrical items are sold as antiques for decorative purposes only. Buyers should have these items checked by a qualified expert. The auctioneers offer no after-sale guarantee whatsoever and accept no liability for any damage arising from the use of the aforementioned items.
14. Buyers attending the sale must register for a bidding number.
15. Buyers who pay for items over €500 in cash will be required to fill out the PSRA's Cash Origin Form.
16. All buyers will be required to provide proof of identification. Please note that we are required under Anti-Money Laundering legislation to take a copy of identification. This will be stored securely in line with GDPR regulations.
17. All members of the public who enter our premises do so at their own risk. Lynes & Lynes will not be responsible for any loss or damage incurred to vehicles whilst parked in the vicinity of our premises.
18. Online bidding service via easyliveauction.com for bidders who cannot attend sale. Please note any lots purchased via easyliveauction.com will be subject to additional 3% commission plus VAT or no commission if the 'Flat Fee' has been chosen at registration.
19. All lots are sold under the Auctioneers Margin Scheme, VAT is not shown separately and cannot be claimed.
All Items must be paid for in full before a quotation can be made.
We can arrange inhouse post and packing for smaller items. This is done entirely at the Buyers risk and does not include insurance. We will not take responsibility for any damage.
Local deliveries can be done through our carrier Noel Fitzpatrick - 085-1055699
Other carriers - John O'Reilly & Sons, Co. Meath - Tel - John 086-1721676, Vincent - 087-7987784. Email - firstname.lastname@example.org.
GMK Transport Ltd., - Marek Gmitter - 085-1019211. Email - email@example.com
50 Deans Court, Waterford Road, Kilkenny.
UK Deliveries - Allen Removals, Dublin. Tel - 00 353 14513585. Email – firstname.lastname@example.org