Furniture, Antiques And Collectables
A collection of new, used, antique furniture and collectibles for domestic use and within the hospitality industry. Shipping available on all items. Viewing available upon request. Auction ends 21st of November.
1. Purchaser/Vendors: who bid on items are committed by law to see out the sale. Courtyard auctions gives 2 working days after auction finishes for payments to be made.
2. Lots may be grouped, withdrawn or divided at the discretion of the Auctioneer.
3. ALL LOTS SOLD AS SEEN
4. Goods left on the premises by the Purchaser or the vendor are left at their own risk.
5. Goods left in for sale & then withdrawn by the Vendor prior to the sale are liable to a 20% charge of the value estimated by the Auctioneer.
6. (Purchaser/Vendors) All items are sold as seen and are untested No refunds will be given, and all lots do not come with warranties .
7. Courtyard auctions charge a 20% commission fee (Min £1.00 hammer premium.)
8. (Vendors) £1.00 unsold item fee will be charged. (I.E 5 items equals £5.00 Ten items £10 and so on)
9. Unsold items must be collected by the vendor at the end of the week, not doing so will result in (A £15.00 STORAGE FEE WHICH IS PAYABLE EACH WEEK ITEMS ARE LEFT Min two weeks then after becomes the property of the auction house)
10. Courtyard auctions, disclaims all responsibility for default by either the Purchaser or the Vendor because he acts as the agent for the Vendor only and therefore does not pay out to the Vendor until payment is received from the Purchaser.
11. The Vendor retains the right to fix a reserve price, or to bid for any lot, and shall agree to pay 20% Commission.
12. Payments can be made in Cash/Bank Transfer /Card.
13. No children in Auction Rooms at viewing.
14. Please note there is a £10 packaging fee added to all orders that need to be delivered no matter what the size of item is Unless collected.
Large deliveries may be sent on pallets which are shrink wrapped and secured safely to the base. Deliveries may arrive on several pallets or over-sized pallets depending on the size and amount of items. Otherwise, items will be sent via courier service. They will be shrink wrapped and delivered to the door. Small vehicles will be used instead of arctic vehicles for better access to households and small businesses or where access is limited. Please contact us for quotes and further information.
Pallet deliveries are placed curb-side and are fully track-able by our team. Once delivered a signature may be required unless a safe place has been agreed between the customer and the delivery company prior to the items leaving the depot. The delivery company will contact the customer to arrange a suitable day for delivery within a 3 day window where possible. The driver will call ahead 2 hours before they arrive with delivery.
Some items may be sent by courier dismantled / flat-packed to keep costs down as smaller and light items can then be collected and delivered by hand. Such as, small coffee tables or cast iron bases.
Deliveries can take up to 10 working days during busy times. Once dispatched items should arrive within 48 hours (U.K only). Where possible the transport company will contact the customer via email or telephone to confirm a delivery within a further 3 day window of the customers choosing should they require an alternative day (subject to times of year and amount of items / pallets being delivered).
Once shipped the responsibly is solely in the hands of the buyer.