Timed Auction of Waterford Crystal, Lladro, Fine Porcelain, China, Christmas Decorations and Collectibles.
Viewing online and in person from Wednesday 8th of September, NO SUNDAY VIEW. Auction starts 8th of September at 9am and ends on the 19th of September at 2pm.
Collection from Monday Sept 20th at 9am to Wednesday Sept 22nd at 5pm. Courier Options available please contact the office for more info.
Ends 19th September 2021 from
8th September 2021 -
9th September 2021 -
10th September 2021 -
11th September 2021 -
13th September 2021 -
14th September 2021 -
15th September 2021 -
16th September 2021 -
17th September 2021 -
18th September 2021 -
CONDITIONS OF SALE BY AUCTION
1. Subject to the absolute discretion of the Auctioneer, the highest bidder to be the purchaser and if a dispute arises between two or more bidders the dispute may be settled by the Auctioneer, or the lot so in dispute may be immediately put up and resold.
2. The highest bidder shall be the buyer at the “HAMMER PRICE”. Any disputes will be settled at the auctioneer’s discretion
3. The seller shall be entitled to place a reserve on lots at the discretion of the auctioneer. The auctioneer shall have the right to bid on behalf of the seller for any lot on which a reserve has been placed.
4. All buyers must register before bidding.
5. The buyer shall pay a premium of 23% on the “Hammer Price” of each item, inclusive of V.A.T.
6. Anti -Money Laundering RJK Waterford Ltd. is obliged to report suspicious transactions to the Garda Síochana and Revenue Commissioners under the Criminal Justice (Money Laundering And Terrorist Financing) Act 2010. In line with this legislation we can not accept CASH payments in excess of €3,000. For all cash transactions in excess of €500, our customers are required to fill out a Cash Origin Form, available at the office desk.
7. Payment must be made in cash, Irish Personal Debit, by bank draft, Bank Transfer or cheque (by prior agreement). The purchase price must be paid in full before a lot is released and title passed to the bidder.
8. ONLINE BIDDING
An online bidding service via easyliveauction.com for bidders who cannot attend the sale.
Please note that any lots purchased via easyliveauction.com live auction service will be subject to an additional 3% commission charge + VAT at the rate imposed on the hammer price or no commission for the internet bidding if the ‘Flat Fee’ has been chosen at registration.
9. Catalogue descriptions are intended to provide a general description of lots to help the prospective buyer. They do not always include details of damage or condition of lots. Buyers are advised to view each piece personally before the sale. Buyers are expected to form their own opinions as to the origins, date, condition, provenance or attributions of lots catalogued. The Auctioneer, R. J. KEIGHERY, is not responsible for the correct description, genuineness of, or any default of defect in any lot, and make no warranty whatever.
10. Ample opportunity is given for inspection of lots. Each purchaser, by making a bid on a lot, acknowledges that they are fully satisfied before bidding, by physical inspection or otherwise, as to the description, condition, and other information relating to the lot. Despite all efforts being made to ensure accurate descriptions and estimates, lots are assumed to be viewed and inspected. As such, all lots are sold with all faults and errors of description, at the buyers’ risk. While the Auctioneer will endeavour to make certain observations on the conditions of items, the buyer is reminded that the condition report is based on opinion and should not be taken as a statement of fact.
11. Mechanical or electrical objects regardless of age are not guaranteed to be in working order. It is the duty of the buyer to ensure that items are checked for compliance with safety regulations by a qualified expert. The Auctioneer offers no after sale guarantee whatsoever regarding mechanical or electrical items and we accept no subsequent liability for any damage, loss or injury arising from the use of items.
12. The property of a lot shall not pass to the buyer until the purchase price has been paid for in full, but the lot will be at the buyers’ risk in all respects from the fall of the hammer.
RJK Waterford LTD. Registered office: Irish Companies Registration Office Registered with the Irish Companies Registration Office business no: 295297 PSRA Licence no: 001863