LYNFS 8:. LYNES
CONDITIONS OF SALE
1. The highest bidder to be the purchaser, if any dispute arises between two or more Bidders, the lot in dispute may, at the Auctioneers decision, be immediately put up again, and resold. The Auctioneer's decision to be ?nal.
2. The Auctioneers have the right to refuse any bid, and advance the bidding at their absolute discretion and shall have the right to bid on behalf of the Vendor for any lot on which a reserve has been placed.
3. Auctioneers have the right to withdraw, or divide any lot, or to combine any two or more lots at their sole discretion, without notice.
4. The successful purchaser shall give his name, and permanent address, and pay down a deposit of 25 cent on the euro, or more, in part payment down if required, in default of which the lot or lots so purchased to be immediately put up again and resold.
5. To prevent inaccuracy in delivery and inconvenience in the settlement of the purchases, no lot can be transferred nor can any lot be removed during the time of sale, or before full settlement.
6. The purchaser to pay 17.5% Auction fees, plus VAT, payment to be made by either cash, cheque or bank draft vouched to the satisfaction of the Auctioneers.
7. The purchaser shall remove the lot or lots at his own risk and expense, within 2 days of the sale. After which the Auctioneer shall be entitled to removed the lot, or parts thereof for storage at the risk of the purchaser, and while taking every reasonable precaution shall not be responsible for any damage which may be caused to the lot, or parts thereof by such removal and storage and reserves the right to resell by auction or private sale such unredeemed lots without noti?cation to the defaulter.
8. All lots to be sold as shown with all faults, imperfections and errors of
description. The Auctioneers not been responsible for the correct description, genuineness or authenticity of, or any fault or defect in any lot, and making no warranty whatever, the purchasers been held to have satis?ed themselves as to the condition, quality and description
of lots before bidding.
9. The Auctioneers are prepared to accept bids on behalf of proposing
purchasers who are unable to attend a sale provided such commissions are given in writing, when they will be carried out free of charge.
10. In so much Lynes and Lynes act only as agents, they shall not be considered responsible for any default on the part of the Purchaser or Vendor.
11. All Lots to be paid for and collected by 1pm on the following Tuesday.
Account Name : D. Lynes , T/A Lynes and Lynes Auctioneers Clients Account,
Bank Branch : Allied Irish Bank, St Patrick Street, Cork,
Account Number : 19747176
Sort Code : 93-41-51
IBAN : IE10AIBK93415119747176
SWIFT/BIC : AIBKIE2D
(Please ensure all transfer charges are paid by the sender)
Credit or Debit Card Payment will have to be accompanied by photographic ID which has to include an address.
The name and address on the ID card must match that of the bank card.
Delivery & Collection:
We do not operate a post and packing service ourselves.
Absentee bidders must make their own arrangement for the collection of lots purchased.
Buyers can arrange packing and shipping through Mail Boxes of Cork, Ireland . Contact Chris or Stephen Tel: 00353 214975060; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For Local Deliveries: We recommend Noel Fitzpatrick on 085/1055699