18th March 2021 from
- Auction To include, Jeeps, Mini Digger, Trailers, Farming Implements & Tools
(Lots 1 to 550)
19th March 2021 from
- Inside Lots To Include Superb Countax Ride On Lawnmower, Tractor Seats, Lawnmowers & Memorabilia
(Lots 551 to 1085)
1. The highest approved bidder shall be the purchaser. The Auctioneer reserves the right to refuse any bid, and should any dispute arise between two or more bidders, the lot or lots in dispute shall be put up again, or not, and resold at the discretion of the Auctioneer, or the auctioneer may declare the purchaser. The Auctioneer reserves the right to bid on behalf of the vendor up to and including any reserve price placed on any lot and to alter, divide, group or withdraw any lot or lots either before or at any time during the sale.
2. The Auctioneer shall regulate the bidding and no bid shall be retracted.
3. Every purchaser shall give his name and place of abode, in default of which the Auctioneers shall have the power to resell at once, or afterwards as they may think fit.
4. Each bidder shall be supposed to have seen and to be thoroughly acquainted with the contents and conditions of the lot or lots on which he may bid, and no allowance whatsoever will be made for any faults, imperfections or errors of any description. The measurements and quantities described in the Catalogue are believed to be correct and must be taken as such. The purchaser being held to have satisfied himself as to measurements and quantities and other specifications in the Catalogue before bidding, neither will the Auctioneers or the Vendors be responsible for any lot or parts of any lot after the fall of the hammer, from which time all lots purchased are at the risk of the Purchaser.
5. The Auctioneers or the Vendors do not guarantee the measurements catalogued, or the correct description, genuineness or authenticity of any lot.
6. Each purchaser shall pay the whole amount of his purchase money (Auctioneer’s Commission payable by purchaser) for all lots bought by him before any lot or lots can be removed and the whole amount due from each purchaser must be absolutely paid on each day of the sale and if not paid within such time, all moneys deposited in any part payment shall be absolutely forfeited and the Auctioneers will be at liberty to resell the lot or lots or any parts thereof remaining un-removed, by Public Sale or otherwise, without giving previous notice to the purchaser and any difference or deficiencies which may arise from, such re-sale, together with all expenses attending the same shall be made good by the purchaser.
7. The lots are sold with all faults and errors of description. No allowance can be made in any case, nor will the Vendors be answerable for any deficiencies in quantities or measurements when the purchaser, his agent, carrier or man employed by him has removed any part of his lot or lots from the premises. All lots purchased must be removed absolutely in the time specified and if not so removed may be resold by the Vendors.
8. The Purchaser shall be answerable for all damages occasioned by any injury or other lots, by the removal of lots purchased by them, or to the premises and to repair or pay damages to the owners of same before the removal of their lots from the premises. In the event of any persons interested in the premises, claiming the whole or any part of a lot before its removal therefrom or if in the Auctioneer’s opinion, the removal of any lot will endanger or permanently damage any building, the Auctioneer may, by written notice to the purchaser of such lot delivered to him or his Agent, or sent by post to his abode or place of business last known to the Auctioneers, rescind the sale of any such lot. The purchaser shall then be repaid his purchase money but shall not have or make any other claim.
9. Such lot or lots as are not cleared away agreeably to the condition of this sale, will not only be forfeited and may be dealt with under last condition, but the purchaser shall pay every expense attending the removal of any such lot or lots, and the costs of making good any damage occasioned by such removal. No lots shall be removed until the day following the last day of sale.
10. If any dispute or difference arises about any lot, or any other subject, the same shall be settled by the Auctioneers, with the approval of the Vendors, whose determination shall be final and binding on all parties concerned.
11. The Auctioneers nor the Vendors do not accept any liability for personal injuries of any description sustained or caused by any reason whatsoever by any person while on the premises or otherwise.
12. Purchasers will pay 15% Auctioneers Commission (minimum fee £1) + VAT on the commission.
13. Purchasers acquiring lots via easy live auctions will pay an additional premium. (see easyliveauction.com terms and conditions)
14. We offer an online bidding service via easyliveauction.com for bidders who cannot attend the sale.
15. Items not collected will be charged storage - large items £5, small item £3 per day.
16. Withdrawn Lots - Should vendors withdraw lots from the auction after they have been entered into the catalogue FMC Auctions may at their absolute discretion charge up to 15% of the estimated auction price.