Vintage & Classic Motorcycles, Projects & Spares
Hazle Meadows auction centre, Ledbury, HR8 2LP
SALE OF over 150 vintage and classic motorcycles, projects and spares to include CONSIGNMENT OF NOS TRIUMPH PARTS,
PRE-WAR INTERNATIONAL, CS1, CRICKET BAT NORTON AND STURMEY ARCHER SPARES.
AND A COLLECTION OF NOS TRIUMPH SPARES
Buyers premium on motorcycles 8% +vat on premium.
Buyers premium on spares etc 12.5% +vat on premium
This online catalogue will be updated as items arrive to our saleroom.
Viewing by very strict appointment
Wednesday 18th - Friday 20th November
Payments for sale will be taken after the sale
No credit cards accepted.
Please collect items within 10 days, please make appointments to collect. We will do a click and collect service. You will have half hour slots to collect your items.
enquiries please call 01531631122
or email email@example.com
21st November 2020 from
- Vintage and classic motorcycles, projects and spares
(Lots 1 to 613)
Fees apply to the hammer price:
13.2% inc VAT*
Flat Fee Registration
9.60% inc VAT*
*These fees include buyers premiums and internet surcharges.
Please see the auctioneers terms & conditions for more information
1. All prospective purchasers to register to bid and give in their name, address and telephone number, in default of which the lot or lots purchased may be immediately put up again and re-sold
2. The highest bidder to be the buyer. If any dispute arises regarding any bidding the Lot, at the sole discretion of the auctioneers, to be put up and sold again.
3. The bidding to be regulated by the auctioneer.
4. In the case of Lots upon which there is a reserve, the auctioneer shall have the right to bid on behalf of the Vendor.
5. No Lots to be transferable and all accounts to be settled at the close of the sale.
6. The lots to be taken away whether genuine and authentic or not, with all faults and errors of every description and to be at the risk of the purchaser immediately after the fall of the hammer but must be paid for in full before the property in the goods passes to the buyer. The auctioneer will not hold himself responsible for the incorrect description or authenticity of or any fault or defect in any lot and makes no warranty.
7. To prevent inaccuracy and inconvenience in the settlement of purchases, no lot may be removed either during or after the sale without being previously paid for.
8. If any person neglects or refuses to comply with any of the foregoing conditions, the auctioneer shall be at liberty to resell the lot and any deficiency that may arise in the resale, together with all expenses attending it shall be made good by the defaulter.
9. AGENCY. The auctioneer normally acts as agent only and disclaims any responsibility for default by the seller or the buyer
10. WARRANTY OF TITLE AND AVAILABILITY. The seller warrants the auctioneer and the buyer that the seller is the true owner of the property consigned or is properly authorised to consign it for sale and is able to transfer the title of the property free of any third party claims.
11. TERMS - strictly cash. All accounts must be settled on the sale site on day of sale Maximum cash permitted to be taken £7,500. Debit cards accepted. Credit cards will NOT be accepted.
12. V.A.T. at the current rate will be added to the purchase price of all goods subject to V.A.T. Goods marked M are sold under the auctioneers V.A.T. Margin Scheme for second hand goods. * Denotes VAT on lots
13. DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY - Neither the auctioneers, landowners or sellers nor any agent or employee of these bodies accepts any liability for any accident, loss, damage injury to any person or property whatsoever whether cause by their negligence, breach of contract or in any other way.
14. HEALTH AND SAFETY - The auctioneers have taken reasonable precautions to ensure the health and safety of everyone present. For these measures to be effective, everyone must take all reasonable precautions to avoid and prevent accidents occurring and must adhere to instructions of the auctioneers and their porters.
15. ONLINE BIDDING H J Pugh & Co offer an online bidding service via easyliveauction.com for bidders who cannot attend the sale. In completing the bidder registration on www.easyliveauction.com and providing your credit card details and unless alternative arrangements are agreed with H J Pugh & Co:
1. authorise H J Pugh & Co, if they so wish, to charge the debit credit card given in part or full payment, including all fees, for items successfully purchased in the auction via easyliveauction.com, and 2. confirm that you are authorised to provide these debit credit card details to H J Pugh & Co through www.easyliveauction.com and agree that H J Pugh & Co are entitled to ship the goods to the card holder name and card holder address provided in fulfilment of the sale. 3.Please try and arrange your own shipping where possible. We are happy to gather lots up together for your own currier service. Mailboxes are a suggest currier service for smaller goods. 4. Large items- Please arrange your own haulage on larger items. We are ore than happy to help with arranging delivery and pick ups for you.
Please note that any lots purchased via easyliveauction.com live auction service will be subject to additional commission charge + VAT on the hammer price set out on the easyliveauction.com website.
We offer a shipping service through Parcel Force at a standard rate of £20.00 per parcel. On valuable items or items that need to be handles with care please arrange your own shipping. We are not covered if anything gets damaged in transit.
We do prefer you to arrange your own shipping where possible, we are happy to gather items up together for your currier service. Mailboxes Worcester we recommend for smaller items. Mail Boxes Etc. Worcester Tel: 01905 732830 Fax: 01905 732839 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
On large items we ask you to provide your own shipping arrangements. Firms like pallet line always provide a goo service. Again we are happy to get your items strapped and secure on a pallet for you. Please contact us if you are having difficulty with arranging shipping, we can help out and recommend local haulage companies if necessary.
If successful with a motorcycle we can get it delivered to you anywhere in the country for £60-90