1. Buyers premium is 10% on top of the hammer price with a minimum £1 charge per lot.
Buyers Premium and Hammer Price are subject to VAT where applicable.
Separate and additional easyliveauction.com charges may apply if bidding online.
2. Lot descriptions are to auctioneers best knowledge and should be used as a guide and not fact. All measurements are approximate. All items are sold as seen. All bids are final and not retractable.
3. The auctioneer reserves the right to withdraw or amend the description of any lot prior to the auction.
4. All room bidders must obtain a bidding number by registering at the front desk. This will require supplying personal information.
5. Commission/Absentee bids can be left at the front desk by filling out a commission bid form.
6. All winning lots to be collected by 4pm on the Tuesday after the auction unless agreed otherwise.
7. Lots not collected by this time with incur a storage fee of £2 per day. Items not collected within 2 weeks will be re-entered and any funds paid forfeited.
8. Winning lots must be paid for in full before leaving the premises. Cash and Card facilities available.
9. Delivery of large items can be arranged at a charge of £2 per mile. Please arrange with the front desk.
10. All electrical items will be PAT tested and sold as seen without guarantee.
11. The Auctioneers shall not be liable for any loss, damage or injury sustained by any persons on the premises during the period of public viewing.
12. Currently we are not taking lots from external vendors.
13. The buyer is deemed to have accepted these conditions of sale and notices by making a bid.