Sale Details - 2nd Live Auction of The Year Wide Range Of Items Over 400 Lots World Wide Postage Available, Most Items No Reserve over 400 lots, Antiques,cars, large of range of Gold, Silver & much much more
Armagh City Auctions
Unit 2-3 4 Nursery Road
Armagh Northern Ireland BT60 4BL
2nd Live Auction of The Year Wide Range Of Items Over 400 Lots World Wide Postage Available, Most Items No Reserve over 400 lots, Antiques,cars, large of range of Gold, Silver & much much more
14th January 2020 from
(Lots 1 to 430)
Fees apply to the hammer price:
18% inc VAT*
Flat Fee Registration
15% inc VAT*
*These fees include buyers premiums and internet surcharges.
Please see the auctioneers terms & conditions for more information
1. All prospective buyers by making a bid for any of the lots advertised in the catalogue acknowledge that their attention has been drawn to these conditions of sale and that they are bound by them.
2. The highest bidder for each lot shall be the purchaser thereof, and in the event of any dispute, the Auctioneer shall have absolute discretion either to settle such dispute or to re-offer the lot immediately.
3. All purchases must be paid for by cash, credit/debit card (in person & over the phone ) or bank transfer.
4. The purchase money together with 15% Auctioneers fees (Minimum Commission £1) shall be paid immediately after the auction. No lots will be delivered or Collected until payment has been made in full. All items must be removed by Thursday 6 pm following the auction.
5.lots may be grouped, withdrawn or divided at the discretion of the Auctioneer
6. Goods left on the premises by the Purchaser or the vendor are left at their own risk. Goods left in for sale & then withdrawn by the Vendor prior to the sale are liable to a 15% charge of the value estimated by the Auctioneer.
7.All lots are sold in accordance with the ‘Auctions and Bidding Agreements Act’ which places responsibility upon the purchaser. All sales are regarded as ‘Wholesale’ not ‘Retail’ and so are not afforded protection under the Consumer Protection Act and other laws.
8. The Auctioneer may, without giving any reason thereof, refuse to accept the bidding of any person/persons.
9.The goods remain on the premises at the Purchasers risk from the fall of the hammer, and shall be taken with all imperfections, damage or errors of description. Purchasers are deemed to have thoroughly inspected each lot prior to the sale and the Auctioneer does not give any warranty or guarantee whatsoever
10.All electrical goods over £25 hammer price are sold with a guarantee, you must return same by 10.00am on the Thursday following the Auction if faulty
11. . All damage done to the premises at which the sale takes place or to lots or any parts thereof occasioned by such removal by the auctioneer under the last condition and all damage occasioned by the purchaser shall be made good by the purchaser and principals shall be responsible for the acts of their servants and agents. All breakages must be paid for.
Please no children in Auction Rooms at viewing or during Auction.
Please note that our Auction Rooms have security cameras in operation