Terms & Conditions
1. The highest bidder shall be the Purchaser, and any dispute arising either before or after the sale, shall be determine by the Auctioneer.
2. Lots may be grouped, withdrawn or divided at the discretion of the Auctioneer.
3. The Vendor retains the right to fix a reserve price, or to bid for any lot, and shall agree to pay 15% Commission which shall be removed from hammer price.
4. Purchasers shall give their bidding number after the sale of each lot, and shall arrange for the removal of same at their own expense, of the lots so purchased on the delivery day stated, without causing damage to either the premises or other lots. Any lots not so removed may be resold by the Auctioneer, and deposits forfeited.
5. Goods left on the premises by the Purchaser or the vendor are left at their own risk. Goods left in for sale & then withdrawn by the Vendor prior to the sale are liable to a 15% charge of the value estimated by the Auctioneer.
6. The goods remain on the premises at the Purchasers risk from the fall of the hammer, and shall be taken with all imperfections, damage or errors of description. Purchasers are deemed to have thoroughly inspected each lot prior to the sale and the Auctioneer does not give any warranty or guarantee whatsoever.
7. The purchase money together with 15% Auctioneers fees shall be payable immediately after the auction. No lots will be delivered to the Purchaser until he/she has made payment in full. All items purchased on Monday must be removed by 6.30pm on Tuesday.
8. Payments can be made in cash or by Direct Bank Transfer.
9. Default, Scarva Auctions disclaims all responsibility for default by either the Purchaser or the Vendor because he acts as the agent for the Vendor only and therefore does not pay out to the Vendor until payment is received from the Purchaser.
10. All prospective buyers by making a bid for any of the lots advertised in the catalogue acknowledge that their attention has been drawn to these conditions of sale and that they are bound by them.
11. The Auctioneer may refuse to take any bid without giving any reason.
12. All electrical goods over £30 hammer price are sold with a guarantee, you must return same by 10.00am on the Wednesday following the Auction if faulty.
13. Please no children in Auction Rooms at viewing or during Auction.
Please note that our Auction Rooms have security cameras in operation.