COLLECTABLE SALE OF EARLY SPORTING AND MILITARY GUNS, DAGGERS, MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS, GUITARS, UKELELE, MANDOLINS, STAMPS, COINS, BIGGLES BOOKS, GOLD, JEWELLERY, DOULTON FIGURES AND ANTIQUE FURNITURE
INTERESTING AND COLLECTABLE SALE OF
EARLY SPORTING AND MILITARY GUNS, SWORDS, DAGGERS, MUSICAL INTRUMENTS, GUITARS, UKELELE, BANJOS, MANDOLINS, CONCERTINA, STAMPS, MODEL TOYS, BIGGLES BOOKS, GOLD, JEWELLERY, CHINA, DOULTON FIGURES, WORCESTER AND ANTIQUE FURNITURE
TUESDAY 5th SEPTEMBER
Militaria starting at approximately 6.30pm at lot 350
LIVE ONLINE BIDDING VIA easyliveauction.com
Buyers registration. 10% + VAT buyers premium.
Light refreshments available.
Viewing 10am onward morning of sale only
Newmarket House, Market Street,
Ledbury. Herefordshire. HR8 2AQ.
Tel: 01531 631122. Fax: 01531 631818
PAYMENTS ONLINE WILL BE TAKEN AFTER THE SALE
5th September 2017 from
- COLLECTABLE SALE OF EARLY SPORTING AND MILITARY GUNS, DAGGERS, MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS, GUITARS, UKELELE, MANDOLINS, STAMPS, COINS, BIGGLES BOOKS, GOLD, JEWELLERY, DOULTON FIGURES AND ANTIQUE FURNITURE
(Lots 1 to 460)
5th September 2017 -
Fees apply to the hammer price:
15.6% inc VAT*
Flat Fee Registration
*These fees include buyers premiums and internet surcharges.
12% inc VAT*
Please see the auctioneers terms & conditions for more information
CONDITIONS OF SALE
1. All prospective purchasers to register to bid and give in their name, address and telephone number, in default of which the lot or lots purchased may be immediately put up again and re-sold
2. The highest bidder to be the buyer. If any dispute arises regarding any bidding the Lot, at the sole discretion of the auctioneers, to be put up and sold again.
3. The bidding to be regulated by the auctioneer.
4. In the case of Lots upon which there is a reserve, the auctioneer shall have the right to bid on behalf of the Vendor.
5. No Lots to be transferable and all accounts to be settled at the close of the sale.
6. The lots to be taken away whether genuine and authentic or not, with all faults and errors of every description and to be at the risk of the purchaser immediately after the fall of the hammer but must be paid for in full before the property in the goods passes to the buyer. The auctioneer will not hold himself responsible for the incorrect description or authenticity of or any fault or defect in any lot and makes no warranty.
7. To prevent inaccuracy and inconvenience in the settlement of purchases, no lot may be removed either during or after the sale without being previously paid for.
8. If any person neglects or refuses to comply with any of the foregoing conditions, the auctioneer shall be at liberty to resell the lot and any deficiency that may arise in the resale, together with all expenses attending it shall be made good by the defaulter.
9. AGENCY. The auctioneer normally acts as agent only and disclaims any responsibility for default by the seller or the buyer
10. WARRANTY OF TITLE AND AVAILABILITY. The seller warrants the auctioneer and the buyer that the seller is the true owner of the property consigned or is properly authorised to consign it for sale and is able to transfer the title of the property free of any third party claims.
11. TERMS - strictly cash. All accounts must be settled on the sale site on day of sale Maximum cash permitted to be taken £7,500. Debit cards accepted. Credit cards will NOT be accepted.
12. V.A.T. at the current rate will be added to the purchase price of all goods subject to V.A.T. Goods marked M are sold under the auctioneers V.A.T. Margin Scheme for second hand goods. * Denotes VAT on lots
13. DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY - Neither the auctioneers, landowners or sellers nor any agent or employee of these bodies accepts any liability for any accident, loss, damage injury to any person or property whatsoever whether cause by their negligence, breach of contract or in any other way.
14. HEALTH AND SAFETY - The auctioneers have taken reasonable precautions to ensure the health and safety of everyone present. For these measures to be effective, everyone must take all reasonable precautions to avoid and prevent accidents occurring and must adhere to instructions of the auctioneers and their porters.
15. ONLINE BIDDING
H J Pugh & Co offer an online bidding service via easyliveauction.com for bidders who cannot attend the sale.
In completing the bidder registration on www.easyliveauction.com and providing your credit card details and unless alternative arrangements are agreed with H J Pugh & Co:
1. authorise H J Pugh & Co, if they so wish, to charge the credit card given in part or full payment, including all fees, for items successfully purchased in the auction via easyliveauction.com, and
2. confirm that you are authorised to provide these credit card details to H J Pugh & Co through www.easyliveauction.com and agree that H J Pugh & Co are entitled to ship the goods to the card holder name and card holder address provided in fulfilment of the sale.
3. shipping will be charged at cost to the buyer and will take approx 2-4 working days.
Please note that any lots purchased via easyliveauction.com live auction service will be subject to additional commission charge + VAT on the hammer price set out on the easyliveauction.com website.
We offer a tracked and insured shipping service through Parcel Force at a standard rate of £18.00 per parcel. Larger items may be subject to additional charges. For large items of furniture we have couriers who can provide quotes to deliver items. For non UK buyers please contact us for a shipping quote.
Due to the size and vulnerability of the items in our Antique & General Furniture auctions, we are unable to post all items and advise buyers to check the cost of shipping before bidding.